Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Also, what gear in the transfer box and tranny do i need to run? 4th gear in 4lo?

Mods are below.. if not, they're towards the top of the page in another of my posts

just sit on the brakes untill he starts spinning and then ease into 1st gear 4lo and walk around with him spinning. enjoy!
P.S. any of the ADR2000's work fine. keep an eye on EGTs though.

I talked to justin at quad the other day and he said that it's most likely the tune that caused my issue. He said that since it's a beta tune they don't recommend running it every day and they have seen problems like this. It ended up happening to me again. I swapped over to the 2000 tune and so far so good but we shall see.

I talked to justin at quad the other day and he said that it's most likely the tune that caused my issue. He said that since it's a beta tune they don't recommend running it every day and they have seen problems like this. It ended up happening to me again. I swapped over to the 2000 tune and so far so good but we shall see.

Which tune are you referring to sled, 3000 or dyno? I had the issue with light shuddering ever since the dyno/ 3000.

Which tune are you referring to sled, 3000 or dyno? I had the issue with light shuddering ever since the dyno/ 3000.

same here....even on PL 1. Now i'm runnin the ADR2000...no different

I'd love to try that sled tune....got a pull this weekend

Original 4k tune. I never had any shuttering problem anywhere. The adrenaline just kept losing the tune. I'm running 2000 and so far so good.

anyone using the dyno tune? is it still shutting trucks down when shifting??

Welp, my Adrenaline finally froze up today. Been runnin the Sled tune for a little over a week now. Reloaded an Agressive tune and seems to be working, haven't driven it yet, just started it up to check the readout.
That sucks cause I liked the Sled tune.

mine froze with a 2k tune. just pulled over, shut down, unplugged it and plugged back in been fine.

has this become a big problem for everyone, and howd u know it froze?...did not allow you to choose different pl's?

When mine froze it killed the truck and popped a bunch of codes. I knew it had gone bad because my pulse gauges read 0 and I couldn't adjust the levels. Reprogrammed it when I got home and it was fine.

Back