Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Ok guys, i came to the conclusion that the monster stage 2 pump and the adrenaline are NOT a good combo. The pump has soo much timing advance and with the box adding even more its just way too much. Maybe it will be different when they get the Pulse ready to adjust timing. But as of right now i'm half scared to pull it. It wants to pop at high rpm, its like it runs outta fuel.

Ok guys, i came to the conclusion that the monster stage 2 pump and the adrenaline are NOT a good combo. The pump has soo much timing advance and with the box adding even more its just way too much. Maybe it will be different when they get the Pulse ready to adjust timing. But as of right now i'm half scared to pull it. It wants to pop at high rpm, its like it runs outta fuel.

Some trucks seem to do this while others don't, regardless of pump model. Mine pops and sounds pretty nasty at 3k in 1-2 gears, but doesn't seem to do it after that. Quad described it as a type of rev limiter. Try stacking a smarty if you have one handy and see if it goes away.

EDIT: Just noticed the smarty in your sig. Nevermind. :bang

Some trucks seem to do this while others don't, regardless of pump model. Mine pops and sounds pretty nasty at 3k in 1-2 gears, but doesn't seem to do it after that. Quad described it as a type of rev limiter. Try stacking a smarty if you have one handy and see if it goes away.

EDIT: Just noticed the smarty in your sig. Nevermind. :bang

I had the smarty on 2, 4, and 6 so far. I get off work in about a half an hour and i,m gonna try the smarty on 8.

The biggest thing i notice is when you take off from a dead stop just driving it normal it wants to just and sputter when it starts to fuel. Sounds like total @$$. Jerky too.

Does quad have all these tunes on their website or are they only given out to a few people?

Rensselaer

Ok, well the reason i ask is that there is a pull next weekend in Columbia City.
We got it started last year and were just tryin to get more people. It's kind of a good drive from where your at......at $5 diesel. Hit me up if anyone u know are interested.

ive tried them all 3000, dyno, 4k, sled, 2000
Hey, I saw you today. I followed you down SR9 out of Columbia City. I was right behind you in a tri-axle dump truck. We went south for awhile and you passed a straight truck and then turned off west after a few miles. Looked to me like your truck runs pretty good when you went around that straight truck.
I think it said D2P on ur back window.
Small world ehhh??

well i went out and tested the smarty/ adraline (4k test 4) stack for rpm and smoothnesity (yeah i just made that up) and with the smarty on 8 top end was killed and it would only hit 3800 rpm and it kinda sputtered there, turned the smarty down to 4 and hit 4256 rpm in 4th gear and was going over 100 mph and was smoth, ill get some video and picks tomorrow and it wasent that jerky for me, i for daily driving dont have the chip on unless some one wants to play shows up. one thing i have noticed with the monster pumps from the sound of it each one acts differently than the next, but (as far as i can tell) they all perform

Hey, I saw you today. I followed you down SR9 out of Columbia City. I was right behind you in a tri-axle dump truck. We went south for awhile and you passed a straight truck and then turned off west after a few miles. Looked to me like your truck runs pretty good when you went around that straight truck.
I think it said D2P on ur back window.
Small world ehhh??

That is messed up LOL. Ya that was me. I always feel bad for the people behind me when i pass someone haha. That was with the Smarty on 8 and the adrenaline on 10 with the sled tune, just kinda rolled into the throttle.

I think i have it figured out......Smarty on 9 with the ADR on sled PL 10. Runs smooth and fuels hard!!

Recently my pulse started getting reset to 0 after you turn the truck off. Any ideas?

Got the new .net framework installed on my desktop with XP and got the adrenaline updated but when I tried installing the new .net framework on lap top with vista it got halfway through and then through up a blue error screen and the thing had to reboot. Any of yall run into that?

Back