Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Ok. Got the .net installed on the lap top, still won't recognize the driver though.

Anyways, I updated the adrenaline with the latest software and updated the pulse with the 4/15/08 software (mine's never been done) and I can't read the IAT. The pulse doesn't even have it as an option. I've heard that I need to send the pulse in to have a bigger memory chip put in it. Is that why I can't see IAT?

Another thing I noticed is that the pulse's EGT gauge is now 50* off my mechanical gauge versus the 130* off it was before and that the EGT/Oil PSI/RPM gauges don't bounce around as much anymore and are much smoother. The adr2000a tune seems to fuel harder than the normal 2000 tune.

Ok. Got the .net installed on the lap top, still won't recognize the driver though.

And I can't read the IAT. The pulse doesn't even have it as an option. I've heard that I need to send the pulse in to have a bigger memory chip put in it. Is that why I can't see IAT?

2002 was the first year that they monitored IAT. I asked the same question. Justin said when they have a new update they will change it so where it wont even come up on 2001 and prior.

So basically No it wont work :(

I'm seeing around 108-110 IAT. When spraying water it drops it below 100, and that's with a short burst run. I haven't played with the nitrous to see how far that cools it down, but I imagine it'll cool it down quite a bit.

Man that blows. Does it make a difference if your an 01.5 which is basically an 02?

IAT temp should work on all of them, that we have tested anyway. I think Oil PSI is the only one that some year models do not monitor if I remember right.

IAT temp should work on all of them, that we have tested anyway. I think Oil PSI is the only one that some year models do not monitor if I remember right.

Justin told me 2002 and newer. He said that Dodge didnt moniter it till then. Thats weird

I'm seeing around 108-110 IAT. When spraying water it drops it below 100, and that's with a short burst run. I haven't played with the nitrous to see how far that cools it down, but I imagine it'll cool it down quite a bit.

I wasn't addressing my issue with that post. I was just giving out some information to anyone else who might be viewing. But I saw where you accused me of something that I had no knowledge of at the time of my purchase.

Quad...what was post 889 supposed to be? Were you going to ask me a question?

Nope, I was simply pointing out that your 2001 truck had no issues reading IAT.

I wasn't addressing my issue with that post. I was just giving out some information to anyone else who might be viewing. But I saw where you accused me of something that I had no knowledge of at the time of my purchase.

not to poke or prod, but what is this all about?

not to poke or prod, but what is this all about?

I'm not 100% sure really, it seems like people is getting mixed info from different people. I talked to a guy that works at cummins and he also agreed that dodge did not monitor the IAT. He did not say that cummins did or did not with the ecm. But i will find out by tomorrow and end this once and for all.

ok guys i want ur input, got a pull this weekend. First one of the season, out of all the programs that quad has out which is the best. I am runnin the monster stage 2 with a smarty and the ADR. Give me some combo ideas. I've tried a bunch of different ones but i'm sure there's one i havent tried.

So let me hear it.....

ok guys i want ur input, got a pull this weekend. First one of the season, out of all the programs that quad has out which is the best. I am runnin the monster stage 2 with a smarty and the ADR. Give me some combo ideas. I've tried a bunch of different ones but i'm sure there's one i havent tried.

So let me hear it.....

Where is that pull at in Columbia City... I will be over that way on Saturday. Does the Dyno tune shut your truck off like some of the ones out there. When I got mine to run with it, it was wicked with the smarty on 8.

Rick

Where is that pull at in Columbia City... I will be over that way on Saturday. Does the Dyno tune shut your truck off like some of the ones out there. When I got mine to run with it, it was wicked with the smarty on 8.

Rick

The pull is at the fair grounds just off of lincolnway. Its easy to find. I was kinda having trouble with it cuttin out on top end with it on the dyno tune. I have the sled tune and the updated sled tune the fuels up to 4k. I personally can only get 3707 rpm with that tune with the smarty on 8 and i even tried it on 9. I have a couple days to keep playin. I might go back and even load the new version of the 2000.

None of the tunes on the website will shut the truck off now. I would try either the Comp or Comp1 off the website that was updated 6-6-08.

None of the tunes on the website will shut the truck off now. I would try either the Comp or Comp1 off the website that was updated 6-6-08.

i have the comp1 loaded now and it wants to sputter at mid-range. Doesnt really matter what the smarty is on. Think maybe the ADR and the Monster pump timing are fighting each other?? I cant really tell until they get the tune for the pulse ready.

Are you with Quad or just a rep. for them on here??

Back