Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

The new 2000 should be drastically smoother than the old tune???

The old 2000 is smoother on mine, then the new 2000a. The 2000a has a surge at about 1700 rpm. I also tried the COMP1 file, and it has the same surge, but it is magnafied (probably because it is more agressive).

Paul

Is it pouring out black smoke or puffs of white ???

It's more less happening so fast that its hard to tell. But from what i can tell it's just cuttin out the black smoke, like a rev limiter. It does the shutter as soon as the box starts to fuel, around 1700-1800 rpm.

Mine sounds the same!!!!! Its when its not fueling but almost. Just trying to maintain a set speed. Sounds like a super mod. Mine will do that when the OD is off.....maybe like 2300-2800 rpm. With the OD on and trying to maintain a set speed its like lugging down a manual in fifth gear and rolling into the throttle at 15 mph. jerk jerk jerk:bang

here's one for ya QUAD.......it doesnt matter what PL i have the box on if I increase the throttle from an idle it sounds like a POWERSTORKE through the pipes. Its got a real fast............i really dont know what else to compare it to beside a POWERSTROKE taking off. To me it sounds like a huge timing advancement....any ideas. anyone

Send me your email addresses and I will send you guys a tune with ZERO timing advance and you then you will know if it is timing or not.

I cannot wait to get the freaking Pulse done so you guys can turn this stuff up and down and on and off! Then if you find an error you can tell me what the issue is and what helps or fixes it and then I can make a big change to the base software!!!!!

Hurry up me!!!!

The old 2000 is smoother on mine, then the new 2000a. The 2000a has a surge at about 1700 rpm. I also tried the COMP1 file, and it has the same surge, but it is magnafied (probably because it is more agressive).

Paul

Same thing here. With my box and a box from my buddy's truck, the 2000a has a surge around 1600-1700rpm that wasn't there with the 2000 tune.

Send me your email addresses and I will send you guys a tune with ZERO timing advance and you then you will know if it is timing or not.

I cannot wait to get the freaking Pulse done so you guys can turn this stuff up and down and on and off! Then if you find an error you can tell me what the issue is and what helps or fixes it and then I can make a big change to the base software!!!!!

Hurry up me!!!!

Pleas get your BUTT in gear :poke: :hehe:

Hurry up me!!!!

:poke::poke: done yet jesus!

Ok well i installed the new cam sensor and no change. However i did unplug the map sensor for the hell of it and guess what it does not sputter at idle. I desided to drive it. The throttle is very touchy on and off. However no sputter/cutting fuel at free rev and running down the road in od and just keeping speed. However it will pull all the way to 3600 rpms and start cutting out.

Any ideas????

Hurry up me!!!!

Quad my email address is barnold@morschesbuildersmart.com

Ok well i installed the new cam sensor and no change. However i did unplug the map sensor for the hell of it and guess what it does not sputter at idle. I desided to drive it. The throttle is very touchy on and off. However no sputter/cutting fuel at free rev and running down the road in od and just keeping speed. However it will pull all the way to 3600 rpms and start cutting out.

Any ideas????

Did you unplug the MAP or the DATA LINK???? I know that the TST Power Max just uses a wire tap and a map. No data link is used. Just wondering if the ADR would work the same for a trial???

I tried this on mine like they do the drag boxes and mine had a constent spudder off idle and driving , thats weird that yours is backwards

I have a problem. I used to be able to load tunes to my box lickidy split. Now it can't find the module no matter what tune I have. I D/L'd the new .netframework but that didn't work. Anybody have this problem?

I have a problem. I used to be able to load tunes to my box lickidy split. Now it can't find the module no matter what tune I have. I D/L'd the new .netframework but that didn't work. Anybody have this problem?

Mine also wouldnt find the module, took a few times then it worked, however I get an error message saying that the operation had to shut down, now the bigger problem is that I went back to the older 2000 tune and my truck shudders like im still running the 2000a tune, I have tried unplugging and re-flashing the box but its a no go, im going to try my other computer that has the older tunes on it and not the newer .net 3.5 or whatever it is, wish me luck :).

... The 2000a has a surge at about 1700 rpm. I also tried the COMP1 file, and it has the same surge, but it is magnafied (probably because it is more agressive).Paul
I had the same slight surge at 1700 rpm.... but with both tunes. No worse, oln my setuo, with 200a.
What I find interesting is 2000a has less surge than 1000a......... for me. Maybe , because of more fueling down low, it's easier to tap my toe and drive through it??

RJ

What I find interesting is 2000a has less surge than 1000a......... for me. Maybe , because of more fueling down low, it's easier to tap my toe and drive through it??

RJ

i loaded up the 1000 tune and found the same

Scott

Back