Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Ok here is some more stuff i have come up with. Hooked up to a Modis scanner today and watched the injector pump data. the fuel shutoff is going from OFF to ON and back and forth the entire time the modis is hooked up to the truck running or not and either with the adr off or on PL10. Also the votage is surging from 11.6 to 13.8 volts only when the ADR is on PL3 or above.

I went to the troubleshooting and it says

Fuel Shutoff should be off at all times unless when a runaway accours.
When power is applied to the inj. pump module (pin 5) the shutoff should be off.
When no power to Inj pump module (pin5) fuel shutoff should be on.
Fuel shutoff signal is from the ecm to inj. pump control module. The signal tells the inj. pump module to turn on or off the metering control valve insde the vp44 inj pump.
Signal comes from ecm connector pin 33 and goes to the injection pump control module pin 5.

Anyone understanding all this?????

Last edited:
Ok here is some more stuff i have come up with. Hooked up to a Modis scanner today and watched the injector pump data. the fuel shutoff is going from OFF to ON and back and forth the entire time the modis is hooked up to the truck running or not and either with the adr off or on PL10. Also the votage is surging from 11.6 to 13.8 volts only when the ADR is on PL3 or above.

I went to the troubleshooting and it says

Fuel Shutoff should be off at all times unless when a runaway accours.
When power is applied to the inj. pump module (pin 5) the shutoff should be off.
When no power to Inj pump module (pin5) fuel shutoff should be on.
Fuel shutoff signal is from the ecm to inj. pump control module. The signal tells the inj. pump module to turn on or off the metering control valve insde the vp44 inj pump.
Signal comes from ecm connector pin 33 and goes to the injection pump control module pin 5.

Anyone understanding all this?????

:umno:

yeah but depends on the tune you have loaded up! mine seems to be worse then that though!

has aney one done aney sled pulling. would like to know what tune works best. i have only tryed the adr2000

Still not working. And quad doesn't work on saturday..now this is making me mad. :bang
Ok. Got it to work. The DotNet3.5 was the problem. I clicked on it and then I had to click repair. So i'm off to try the comp tune..:st:

i tried the adrcomp1 and mine is either de fueling like crazy or there is too much timing, can i get those other tunes that you guys are talking about, has anyone tried this thing with the scheid hot rod vp? my email is dodge2500cummins@hotmail.com thanks

Im getting the same surge on mine using Adren2000. It really bucks and jerks when u lug it in 5th or 6th gear now.

does the sled tune or the other private you guys have put in as much timing? i think that is my trouble, between my lightning vp and this comp level it seems to be too much time

Back