Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

has aney one done aney sled pulling. would like to know what tune works best. i have only tryed the adr2000

I Just pulled Saturday night, first one of the season. I used the ADRCOMP1 tune with the smarty on 4. It was the BEST pull i've ever had!!! Well until i shattered the yoke on my DANA 80 that i installed the night before. :bang

But the truck ran wonderful, it fueled up to 3800 no problem with no sputters or rev limiter. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

I tried to upload the video but it wouldn't go.......any pointers??

Sounds like the new comp files are one of the Test4k files , test3 4k surges all the time even on level 1 , unless your WO

Have you tried the Comp1 with the smarty stacked above 4 yet? Wish I could of made it over to Columbia City, I was pulling my turbo off about the time they started.

ok guys so i got a question for you regarding my daily driver..its a 2000 ram 2500 i have the adrenaline on it im currently running the comp tune non 4k tune it has jammer 2 injectors ,stock injector pump ,htt 64 turbo,siverline exhaust,afe intake,it has 355 gears and a art carr tranny..oh yeah a fass pump too...what tune can i get away with using my combo ...could i stack a downloader like a smarty and see any gains and could i put larger injectors and see any gains?....basically how far can i take the stock vp44

Back