Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

i figured one thing out last night......if you dont like the current rear diff that you have now just load the ADR COMP1 and the smarty on 4 and go try to pass a car about 20 mph. Things go BOOM CLICK CLICK CLUNK. Good ol' DANA 70 for ya.

Mine also wouldnt find the module, took a few times then it worked, however I get an error message saying that the operation had to shut down, now the bigger problem is that I went back to the older 2000 tune and my truck shudders like im still running the 2000a tune, I have tried unplugging and re-flashing the box but its a no go, im going to try my other computer that has the older tunes on it and not the newer .net 3.5 or whatever it is, wish me luck .
No matter how many times I try It won't find it.

i've been saving all my tunes to my thumb drive, no matter where i go i have them all on any computer. That might narrow down if its your computer or not.

My lap top won't recognize the dang thing is plugged in. The software works but it won't recognize the module is plugged in. My desktop is fine though. I hate vista. I need to quit being lazy and call them up and ask for their help.

I had the same slight surge at 1700 rpm.... but with both tunes. No worse, oln my setuo, with 200a.
What I find interesting is 2000a has less surge than 1000a......... for me. Maybe , because of more fueling down low, it's easier to tap my toe and drive through it??

RJ

I haven't tried the 1000a yet. Maybe I'll do that just to see if it's worse on mine too. I will probably end up going back to the 2000 tune.

Paul

Mine also wouldnt find the module, took a few times then it worked, however I get an error message saying that the operation had to shut down, now the bigger problem is that I went back to the older 2000 tune and my truck shudders like im still running the 2000a tune, I have tried unplugging and re-flashing the box but its a no go, im going to try my other computer that has the older tunes on it and not the newer .net 3.5 or whatever it is, wish me luck :).

I had the same problem earlier with going back to the 2000 tune. I ended up re-flashing it a couple times in a row (without unplugging it from the computer), and then it worked like it used to. I did notice that the last time I re-flashed it, it seemed to take longer.

Paul

Thanks guys, well I pulled out the old computer and re-flashed, for some reason it runs like crap at around 1700 and up, it just shudders very very bad, and it doesnt matter what software I use, I should have just left it alone, oh well what fun would that have been:hehe:.

My lap top won't recognize the dang thing is plugged in. The software works but it won't recognize the module is plugged in. My desktop is fine though. I hate vista. I need to quit being lazy and call them up and ask for their help.

I was running the 3000 tune and then tried to load the comp1 file. No go on any computer, wouldn't recognize the module. I ended up loading an old 2000 tune and that worked. Then I could load the comp1 file. I had similar problems with my XZT+ and beta tunes. Seems like I always had to load an old original tune before loading a different beta tune.

I have the old 2000 tune loaded and I can't get any tunes to load. I didn't have time to call quad today..guess it'll have to wait.

I was running the 3000 tune and then tried to load the comp1 file. No go on any computer, wouldn't recognize the module. I ended up loading an old 2000 tune and that worked. Then I could load the comp1 file. I had similar problems with my XZT+ and beta tunes. Seems like I always had to load an old original tune before loading a different beta tune.

My laptop with vista won't recognize it's own name much less the adrenaline.

OK I think I might have solved my issue, I re-loaded service pack 3 and net 3.5, then re-loaded 2007 tune and so far its good, hits nice and hard with almost no shuddering.

Back