Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I loaded the dyno test3 tune this morning & drove to town. I swapped boxes with my friend & drove home with the old ADR2000 loaded from before the updates. The 2000 seems just as strong as the dyno, but the new dyno is smoother.

Jay, I figured it out and have run the Adr 3000 for the last couple of days and I love it compared to the original tunes.

Thats good to hear. My favorite is the dyno tune on the website, it hits hard. I haven't tried the 3000 yet.

The 4k tune I got from double j was no where near the tune from Quads site, I love the one from the site It just keep killing my truck everytime i get into it, then i have to wait like 10 minutes and bump the starter to get the pump to cycle before it will start again.

The 4k tune I got from double j was no where near the tune from Quads site, I love the one from the site It just keep killing my truck everytime i get into it, then i have to wait like 10 minutes and bump the starter to get the pump to cycle before it will start again.

well yea it did it to mine as well but i felt the 4k_test was just as strong...its hard to tell really

i was curious if anyone else had opinions with some of the other 4k_test2,3,4,5??? or however many there are

I rode in rowj's truck this weekend and we tried the 4k tune and didn't have any problems with shuttering or the truck dying or nothing. We were both surprised at how smooth it was. Not sure which tune he's got though.

I rode in rowj's truck this weekend and we tried the 4k tune and didn't have any problems with shuttering or the truck dying or nothing. We were both surprised at how smooth it was. Not sure which tune he's got though.

the plain adr_4k_test is smooth...i just tried adr_4k_test3 and it is also smooth, maybe smoother

im taking my truck to the track friday for the test and tune...not sure which to try but i only get 3 runs

anyone near south west ohio, feel free to come out and watch me waste my head gasket or output shaft, which ever comes first:doh:

i have not had time to try any on the new tunes other then the 2000.....and it runs strong.....i need to find some time to do some playing one of these days

coon smile....don't go breaking anything :bang

i have not had time to try any on the new tunes other then the 2000.....and it runs strong.....i need to find some time to do some playing one of these days

coon smile....don't go breaking anything :bang

some of these newer one definately run better than the 2000, so make some time to get ur :shake: behind the wheel

i am praying like heck that i dont break

Back