Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I feel left out.:doh: pump is going on a vacation for a few days up to utah. Hope it has fun.

The new 4k tune did really good at the track tonight. I now have a new personal best of 11.66 @119.42. :rockwoot:

Time to update the sig with a new vid. :tree:

Id test their new tune also but got no response about being a beta tester. Although i dont have one they could atleast tell me i needed one first. Id love to try their 4k tunes. If i could get a good deal id buy one.

The new 4k tune did really good at the track tonight. I now have a new personal best of 11.66 @119.42. :rockwoot:

Time to update the sig with a new vid. :tree:

More than the .14 drop in ET I am impressed with the 2.5mph gain at the big end. That means we are definitely making some power somewhere.

Now, I need to tweak it a little more to get you up in the 120mph range....

Sweet Joel! that's flat hauling the mail! I need to come out and play one of these weekends!.

Lavon

Some got 3 test files
The tune is: ADR_4K_TEST

More than the .14 drop in ET I am impressed with the 2.5mph gain at the big end. That means we are definitely making some power somewhere.

Now, I need to tweak it a little more to get you up in the 120mph range....
For the class I want to run in (12.0 index), I really don't NEED to run any faster, but I'll take it. :D

PL05 might get you back up into the 12.00 index?

Here are 2 ideas, 1.) figure out what lower power level will stick you right at 11.95 or 12.00. 2.) Figure out what egt de-fueling you can set to stick you at your index. In other words you might be able to set de-fueling to 1600 or something and it might knock just enough off to slow you down 3 or 4 tenths?

You have a Pulse correct? Have you ever done a 1/4 mile test just to see if it work well for you at all? Even with the torque management stuff you have to deal with?

PL05 might get you back up into the 12.00 index?

Here are 2 ideas, 1.) figure out what lower power level will stick you right at 11.95 or 12.00. 2.) Figure out what egt de-fueling you can set to stick you at your index. In other words you might be able to set de-fueling to 1600 or something and it might knock just enough off to slow you down 3 or 4 tenths?

You have a Pulse correct? Have you ever done a 1/4 mile test just to see if it work well for you at all? Even with the torque management stuff you have to deal with?

To be honest, I like the extra HP in case I need it. I like being able to run the other guy down and stay a nose length ahead of them if needed. If I have a crummy launch, I at least have the extra HP to make up lost time.

Yes, I have the Pulse and no I haven't tried the 1/4 mile test feature as of yet. I run a BD R.A.D, so torque management is not an issue.

BTW, my first beta pulse will be headed back your way tomorrow. This is the one that froze up a couple times and some of the buttons were damn near impossible to activate. Button # 3 and I were not the best of friends there for a little while. :banghead: LOL This new Pulse operates silky smooth....DADDY LIKES!:cool: BTW, I haven't tried it yet, but are the parameter adjustments enabled? I can view them, but wasn't sure if they were doing anything when I made adjustments, so I put them back to stock settings.

Joel

Double J....your running spray or w/m with that?
Spray....every bit of a 125 solenoid pre-cac. I haven't tried injecting water at the same time though, even though my water nozzles are mounted in my grid heater delete spacer. I guess I'm to chicken chit right now until I get some more hard info on the pros and cons of this combo. I don't use the other nozzle that's mounted in the horn because the one pre-cac cleans the smoke up just fine.

Spray....every bit of a 125 solenoid pre-cac. I haven't tried injecting water at the same time though, even though my water nozzles are mounted in my grid heater delete spacer. I guess I'm to chicken chit right now until I get some more hard info on the pros and cons of this combo. I don't use the other nozzle that's mounted in the horn because the one pre-cac cleans the smoke up just fine.

have you ran it on #2 only and if so what were your times?

So...I have downloaded 4 of the tunes off the Quad website I want to try out. ADR DYNO, 3000, 2025 and 2007, does anyone want to send me the ADR_4K_TEST? Or is that for Beta testers only? I have a pull tomorrow night and hopefully I can get some playtime in with all these tunes and figure out which one I like best...I have some 7x12 or 14 injectors I'm going to add tomorrow morning too :)

thekeeper@hotmail.com

So...I have downloaded 4 of the tunes off the Quad website I want to try out. ADR DYNO, 3000, 2025 and 2007, does anyone want to send me the ADR_4K_TEST? Or is that for Beta testers only? I have a pull tomorrow night and hopefully I can get some playtime in with all these tunes and figure out which one I like best...I have some 7x12 or 14 injectors I'm going to add tomorrow morning too :)

thekeeper@hotmail.com

Quad allows us all to share all files now. You've got mail.

Quad allows us all to share all files now. You've got mail.

Thanks, I'll be checking it shortly :) So far I absolutely love my Adrenaline...and thats with the stock tunes. I need to get me a Pulse monitor now for sure :D

Back