Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

They are garbage. I had to send mine back because of the same thing. I still have the busted boot here somewhere. I called Doug down at Advanced Diesel Technology & he sold me a set of Piers boots, no more busted boots here.

I got some from DPP and they see 60psi regularly, no issues! Good price too!

as far as my pump baing a pos i highy disagree with that but i dont have a hrvp persay, i really dont understand why its doing it because it never did this with the redline at 100% and as far as i know they were at the same fueling amounts, and it dosent do it with the 3000 tunes but the 3000 tunes i get a very violent higher rpm if i try to maintain it over 2700 rpm and surging is pretty bad but it pulls awsome. if i had the oprotunity id love to go to quad and let him play with my truck for a while and figure it out on the dyno. he is just a lil far away for now. but i will be in texas in a few months :poke:

They are garbage. I had to send mine back because of the same thing. I still have the busted boot here somewhere. I called Doug down at Advanced Diesel Technology & he sold me a set of Piers boots, no more busted boots here.

yeah i am going to have to up-grade soon....i got another one for now but will need to put a new set on the list

yeah i am going to have to up-grade soon....i got another one for now but will need to put a new set on the list

I blew my BD while sled pulling, I installed a stock boot & used the spring loaded clamps. I pulled the next week & no blown boot using the stocker. I ran stockers with 45-50psi boost with spring loaded clamps before the BDs & no problems, BDs were the problem.

Still on my 162k mile old stockers here with stock clamps and they have been seeing over 40psi on a daily basis for the last 4 years. Got a buddy running twins and nitrous and he's still on his stock boots. He keeps blowing one off but hasn't popped one yet. I think the stockers are better than people give them credit for.

Still on my 162k mile old stockers here with stock clamps and they have been seeing over 40psi on a daily basis for the last 4 years. Got a buddy running twins and nitrous and he's still on his stock boots. He keeps blowing one off but hasn't popped one yet. I think the stockers are better than people give them credit for.

same here 140,000 on em never even blown one off

i did a burnout with the dyno tune on pl 10 and when it shifted into 2nd or 3rd it killed the truck and had to crack a few injector lines to get it to start. i also killed the truck by free reving it at a stop light on pl 10 with the dyno tune. again had to crack a few lines to get it to start.

Anyone stack a smarty with this???? I saw on DTR were one did and had good results

I ran the dyno tune 5 times at TS. This was only my second time running it and my first time going WOT with it. Never killed it. The first pass was a WOT run from start to finish, but the remaining four runs I lifted before the end of the track to keep from breaking out (12.0 index). I got some shudder when lifting, but never killed it. Once I passed the 1/4 mile point I slowly lifted completely off the pedal..... maybe that helps, I don't know.

BTW...the first pass was my personal best, 11.77 @ 117.89, with a weak (for me) 60' time of 1.91.

So apparently the quad is doing it's job on your truck.

Well, after the race we trailered it back to the hotel and decided to unload it and have some fun around town. :evil Street manners, it's not so forgiving on the higher levels, it's all (WOT) or nothing (shudders/surges.)

Well it is a competition tuned designed for competition and last I checked when your competing your at WOT. LOL

Anyone stack a smarty with this???? I saw on DTR were one did and had good results

It is crazy lowend torque when you stack sw4 with the Adrenaline. I've been running this stack all week running the dyno tune, awesome stack, but a super jumpy pedal.

Level 9 is gonna cost me a set of tires if I ain't careful. It's freaking wicked strong on the ADR2000 tune. Boost is up just a tick and egt's are down over the tst/smarty. I like this box.

Back