Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

yup..that is confirmed. when you lug the comp2 its grey smoke. if you lug the ADR2000 its thick black smoke.

not sure anymore which pulls harder but it FEELS like comp2 pulls harder

will we be able to get comp2 with TT?? or do we have to wait for custom tuning feature with a pulse

my truck has been down for the last 2 weeks so i have not had the chance to try the new tunes....i hope to be back up and running next week

I'm dynoing tomarrow with the comp2 tune, the adr 2000 tune(4/3/08) and throwing the smarty into the mix. I have 5 pulls to try all this on. Seeing that I ran a 14.5 with the quad/smarty stack, and a 15.00 on just the quad I'm curious to see what the HP #'s are.

will we be able to get comp2 with TT?? or do we have to wait for custom tuning feature with a pulse

The comp2 tune i got has the tt but no H.I. But all i can say is wow! What a way to leave 4.50 a gallon behind you. I got the finger twice today! I love it.:st:

Thanks for the tune, the box works perfect, turbo timer is good, and shuts off with a tap of the go pedal, my only question is with the comp2 tune it doesnt hit until like 1800-1900 and then its abrupt, but once lit its gone, what tune will bring the bottom end back? this thing killed my Drag Comp, now once my sticks come back from F1 its gonna get fun, I gotta say even with stock sticks and my 62/12 the coal really rolls good:st:.

323.9 Hp @ 2,665 RPM and 702.2 TQ @ 2,203 RPM Quad Comp2 on 10.

Did 303/650ish with the smarty on 4. I'm starting to wonder if I should have used the AGR2000 tune.

I told you guys before, the ADR2000 makes the most power.

Now, with all that said, I am not sure what all your supporting mods are and that will make a huge difference as well.

I thought in the post above you were going to run the COMP2 against the ADR2000 and then stack the smarty??

I was, but it didn't work out. How much more do you think I would have made over the comp2 with the adr2000? Everything stock except for built tranny and a fass 150.

ADR 2024 is wicked, this thing rocks, ill give more updates as soon as the 4s go back in, the bottom end is smooth and comes in fast, my lil 62/12 is fully lit before 2nd gear, turbo timer works perfect and shuts off with a push of the throttle.

I was, but it didn't work out. How much more do you think I would have made over the comp2 with the adr2000? Everything stock except for built tranny and a fass 150.

It is really hard to say, I would think you should have been in the 320's or so?? That HY is going to kill you. You would have probably made more power on a lower PL, just guessing. I am guessing your truck stock should be in the 170's???

I know on our 02, stock, it went 190rwhp and with the box on high is is right around 350rwhp, with a charger, clutch and FASS we went 411. Of couse on our stock run we still had the HX which helps and we pushed it to 44psi!! We put the charger on and run it to 47psi but, it is MUCH cooler and makes a LOT more power.

I would think you should have been in the 320's or so??
323.9 Hp @ 2,665 RPM and 702.2 TQ @ 2,203 RPM Quad Comp2 on 10.
I was in the 320's. I know the HY is a big restriction in my set-up, but I plan to change that soon.

Why do you say the lower levels would yield higher power for me? Do you think they would improve my track times. I ran 14.5 with AGR2000 on 10 and smarty on 4. I think the reason I ran faster with the smarty is because it removes most of the torque managment, and I don't have a BD RAD. Next time I'm going to bump up the smarty to 6 or 8 and see if I see a reduction in 60' times to prove right or wrong on my theory.

I'm pushing 48 psi with my HY as it is on the street, but on the dyno it was around 40 or 42, so it has more in it, but even at 12,000 lbs they didn't get it loaded as much as they could have.

I was in the 320's. I know the HY is a big restriction in my set-up, but I plan to change that soon.

Why do you say the lower levels would yield higher power for me? Do you think they would improve my track times. I ran 14.5 with AGR2000 on 10 and smarty on 4. I think the reason I ran faster with the smarty is because it removes most of the torque managment, and I don't have a BD RAD. Next time I'm going to bump up the smarty to 6 or 8 and see if I see a reduction in 60' times to prove right or wrong on my theory.

I'm pushing 48 psi with my HY as it is on the street, but on the dyno it was around 40 or 42, so it has more in it, but even at 12,000 lbs they didn't get it loaded as much as they could have.

I think you would make just as much power with that HY at 35 lbs of boost as you are with it at 40+.....Just my $.02

Back