Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

theres a little note at the top of the update page i think where i read that...to check and see if you have .NET Framework:

1) open control panel
2) open "Add/Remove Programs"
3) search the list for the ".NET Framework"

if you dont see it in there...just go to microsoft.com and search it and DL it for free. i dont think it matter which version.

Thanks, I'll tell him. I'm not a computer guy by no means, just a diesel junky.

my desktop didnt have it when i checked so i had to DL it...the computer at my buddy's shop had it though

i had to do that when i started out. what i find gets the best results is hitting update module and while its doing its knight rider kit thing i plug it in and it finds it right away, otherwise the usb will disconnect and cause issues. and yes, wait for phase 3 it will be WELL worth it, believe us.

im not a computer guy either but i called quad up about it and they told me what to do :)

i had to do that when i started out. what i find gets the best results is hitting update module and while its doing its knight rider kit thing i plug it in and it finds it right away, otherwise the usb will disconnect and cause issues. and yes, wait for phase 3 it will be WELL worth it, believe us.

KIt thing:hehe: My friends box doesn't work at all. It just flashes PL00. I think it is a wiring issue, but I'll be fixing it soon.

KIt thing:hehe: My friends box doesn't work at all. It just flashes PL00. I think it is a wiring issue, but I'll be fixing it soon.

haha yea i found that funny too...nice one lotero

again left in the bushes on stage 3...lets see it quad :rockwoot:

I just want all the HP i can get without all the sputtering crap. It fuels like a beast but it cant have this issue. I might just have to go back to the smarty and something else. I want all the hp not just freindly driving. Ill do without the friendly driving if i can get some major hp with some electronics.

Ok thats what the deal was.

I wonder if haveing oversized tubes will cause the sputtering. If they are saying its becasue of the big injectors then i would think the big tubes would add to the problem.

Ok thats what the deal was.

I wonder if haveing oversized tubes will cause the sputtering. If they are saying its becasue of the big injectors then i would think the big tubes would add to the problem.

yes i would assume that to be right...i will let you know though because ive got .093 connector tubes going in with the new edm's saturday...as of now i have stock tubes. if it gets worse, then id say yea, bigger tubes contribute to the problem...

Last edited:
i will also be adjusting/cleaning the APPS since ive been getting a P0121 APPS code that was related to the spotty throttle when i had the drag comp installed

i would think the aggresive fueling of the adrenaline would exaggerate the APPS throttle problems

I just want all the HP i can get without all the sputtering crap. It fuels like a beast but it cant have this issue. I might just have to go back to the smarty and something else. I want all the hp not just freindly driving. Ill do without the friendly driving if i can get some major hp with some electronics.

dont give up yet...just be like me and be patient and just wait for this stage 3 that lotero and cummins724 mentioned:pop:

Has anyone seen a dyno chart yet? I seen the numbers on DTR but whats the chart look like? is it peaky or does it hold power for a few hundred rpms, also is the shuddering happening on just the comp tunes?

Has anyone seen a dyno chart yet? I seen the numbers on DTR but whats the chart look like? is it peaky or does it hold power for a few hundred rpms, also is the shuddering happening on just the comp tunes?

its just A LOT worse on the comp tunes...i DL the ADR1006 (production tune) and it is much much better but still on PL10 i experience a little bit of shuttering. PL08 i dont notice much, if any and it hauls the freakin mail!!

I'll email rowland and see if he won't post the charts. I know they are hard to read on this dyno in person so I'd imagine they are even harder when scanned.

i will also be adjusting/cleaning the APPS since ive been getting a P0121 APPS code that was related to the spotty throttle when i had the drag comp installed

i would think the aggresive fueling of the adrenaline would exaggerate the APPS throttle problems

U might check out this.

https://www.atsdiesel.com/PDF/120505/4th hunt 46 47 RE.pdf

When i did this i checked the voltage at the APPS and no matter how much i adjusted it the voltage stayed the same. I am pritty sure it fixes all the issues regarding the voltage. Or atleast thats what i think.

I'm having some issues updating...

Nothing shows up for "Module Information" and when I try to update it I get "Invalid Module Detected, expecting: DADR9802 recieved: Adrenaline Module"...

Any ideas of whats going on? Its obviously too late to give qaud a call. Hope you guys can help. Would like to get the box and stacks back on the truck tonight.

I've asked for them, but noone has posted a chart.

Back