air dog raptor 150

04dirtymax

just got my lift pump installed but there are no instructions on how to adjust the pressure do i just turn it all the way up?

Not sure how to check it. 12 psi idle I think is right, can't believe there aren't instructions on the process.

Be careful. Some will not take any more that 9 psi while some will take 12 psi. If the idle is noisy or unsteady lower the pressure.

im sure you could call raptor and tell them you didnt get instuctions with your kit and they could email you some. Ive brouught stuff before and it wasnt very hard to get them to do it.

There is a directional arrow at the adjustment screw. Loosen the lock nut and turn the adjustment screw. Simple...

The ones I've tested were set at 12 psi from the factory. As Steve posted, the idle will suck if too much pressure. Don't "just turn it up" Put a gauge on it if you want to do things right.

i understand how to adjust it, but i didn't notice a difference when i installed it the truck didn't smoke more and it still fell on its face with my big tune so i adjusted it higher and it make a lot of noise at idle so i turned it back down and it seems to be working like its supose to but i dont have a fuel pressure gauge so i have no clue what the psi is at idle

You will need a modified cp3 or dual cp3 kit to keep the truck from falling on its face with bigger tunes. The lift pump just supplies fuel to the cp3, it does not significantly increase the flow of the actual cp3, just helps extend the life of it.