Akadize process for aluminum info.....

I talked to someone there, didn't give me
same information that you read on there
site. I asked to talk to the owner,to
verify their information. left phone #
and name, that was a month ago.
Nobody ever called back.

I dont know.......

No one has answered, does anyone else akadize? I cant get Lovatt to answer the phone. Actually I don't even know who I'm getting ahold of. Some guy on the message machine, doesn't say if its Lovatt or not.

I really dont know who else does this. We havent needed pistons in a couple years. I can tell you that we have used Swaintech and blew the tops of the pistons off, BUT THAT WAS SEVERAL YEARS BACK. I am quite sure they have much better processes now. Sorry I dont have better contact info, that is the last we talked to them.

that is actually a real good price for 8... too bad big swole hadnt heard of this last time!!!

Got to this thread LATE....Sorry

Ha! Yeah, too bad I didn't....lol

Got things cover in that department now though...

So what I'm reading is that it is a better process than Swain's gold coat, but you can't contact the place that does the work and they won't call back?

So what I'm reading is that it is a better process than Swain's gold coat, but you can't contact the place that does the work and they won't call back?

How are you coming to that conclusion? There's no comparitive data being offered by either vendor...just a bunch of anecdotal salespitching.

How are you coming to that conclusion? There's no comparitive data being offered by either vendor...just a bunch of anecdotal salespitching.

[ So what I'm reading is that it is a better process than Swain's gold coat, but you can't contact the place that does the work and they won't call back?]

What I'm reading means just that. It sounds like a sales hype to me also.

New # 562-449-5649
I talked to them about a month ago,
Was told owner would call back with more information, never called back.

I called this number also and asked if this was Lovatt processes and he said I had the wrong number.

I tried the 2 numbers on there site and both said discontinued our disconnected or something like that. But I'll try again. Did you get a hold of them?

Lo and behold, I recieved an email today from Lovatt processes! Only 5-6 months after I sent them an email but I guess they have an excuse. Either someone bought them out or someone took them over. Here is the email I recieved: Thank you for contacting Lovatt. This is to inform you that Premier Processes LLC has acquired the license rights to utilize the Lovatt
processes known as Akadize (aluminum), Sheradize (steel), and Timadize
(titanium) and has taken over all of Lovatt's accounts. Therefore, I
am forwarding your inquiry to Premier Processes for follow-up.

We appreciate your inquiry and a representative of Premier Processes
will be responding to your email.

Thank you.

Interesting. It's worth a try for only $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Just got done talking to the new owner. $30 per piston, adds .001 externally, the entire piston is akadized, not just the top. Premier Processes(Norm) bought the license from Lovatt because the former owner(Ken) is retiring but he is going to stay and help them along for 6 months. Turn around time is 3 days from when they get them.

premier processes new number?

aer212?
how did you get in contact with these jokers were you able to call them? i have yet to be able to access there site and no phone calls or phone numbers
I am gonna try it out for my buget build.