Alcohol- Yes or No?

Tow Master

Diesel Dude
Just wondering if alcohol (beer etc.) was welcome at the event or not? Im by far a alcoholic. But, I have been to events where they went through your cooler at the gate. Just checking. :pop:

Simpson Co. and Franklin City is a Dry community(no Alcohol sales) I don't think there will be a problem with bringing it in...But I would suggest having a DD!

Dennis and Sheila will be along soon to answer your question for sure.

Just wondering if alcohol (beer etc.) was welcome at the event or not? Im by far a alcoholic. But, I have been to events where they went through your cooler at the gate. Just checking. :pop:
You know they have meetings for that?:poke:LOL

I too was just wondering if that was a typo. LOL

Admitting it is the frist step to recovery.

You can bring beer in..... Just don't be a retard..... that will get you silver bracelets quick. We aren't putting up with the BS from years past at the venues (pulls specifically) so have fun, but dont act like a 13 year old.

Sweet. I was wondering the same thing. Time to stock the cooler.

Negitive on the Keg.

Also Can Beer Only No Bottles! It would also be wise to invest in some Plastic cups.

What if a keg is discuised as a fuel can?! :hehe:

I never heard of a dry county.. What all does that mean? No bars or anything? Just sounds strange!

No no beleave me I dont drink.. Alot. This is the number one reason why. This happend last year at a truck show I was at in Carlisle pa truck nationals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqN_h7UXI8

Yes thats my truck :bang

You can bring beer in..... Just don't be a retard..... that will get you silver bracelets quick. We aren't putting up with the BS from years past at the venues (pulls specifically) so have fun, but dont act like a 13 year old.

I think acting like a 13 yr old would have been an improvement for many!

What if a keg is discuised as a fuel can?! :hehe:

I never heard of a dry county.. What all does that mean? No bars or anything? Just sounds strange!

No no beleave me I dont drink.. Alot. This is the number one reason why. This happend last year at a truck show I was at in Carlisle pa truck nationals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqN_h7UXI8

Yes thats my truck :bang

Chick in the yellow is hawt. I'd offer to put food and drink into her in a romantic manner

Negitive on the Keg.

Also Can Beer Only No Bottles! It would also be wise to invest in some Plastic cups.

Go idea on the dixie cups, considering its hard to find a beer that doesnt taste much like piss, in a can.

Can I go ahead and put in an advanced order for the silver bracelets for a few people I know! They will def need them!

They won't be silver. LOL

pink-handcuffs-de.jpg