Alcohol- Yes or No?

What if a keg is discuised as a fuel can?! :hehe:

I never heard of a dry county.. What all does that mean? No bars or anything? Just sounds strange!

No no beleave me I dont drink.. Alot. This is the number one reason why. This happend last year at a truck show I was at in Carlisle pa truck nationals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqN_h7UXI8

Yes thats my truck :bang

Something tells me that alot of CompD guys won't put up with **** like that at TS.... especially after last year.

Someone should have grabbed the keys out of his truck while he was busy getting beat on. :hehe:

We should get some new rules here... We need to define HAWT :hehe::hehe::hehe:

And whatever you say dont say its the chick in the yellow!!

Something tells me that alot of CompD guys won't put up with **** like that at TS.... especially after last year.

Yeah, we'll kick their asses for trying to kick people's asses! LOL

because she was HAWT!!

DUH!!!

Dude, that ain't right. She'd make Ray Charles flinch...

We should get some new rules here... We need to define HAWT :hehe::hehe::hehe:

And whatever you say dont say its the chick in the yellow!!

+1! She may be Hawt in her trailer park but not here!

Would you guys please stop talking about my wife? Thank you

:hehe:

Ya I heard what went down there last year!

Someone should have grabbed the keys out of his truck while he was busy getting beat on. :hehe:

I agree! Go figure.. The guy that was getting beat up had a duramax and was just getting off the Dyno. There was about 50 diesels there and 500 S-10s. :doh:

The whole story is.... The guy was comming off the Dyno and did a burnout throwing rocks all over a custom s-10 that was JUST painted. The s-10 guy only wanted the dmax guys insurance info and he wouldnt give it to him.

Ill stand behind a duramax guy but he deserved to get his ass beat. Probably the same guy that put mud on the strip at the outlaw event last year. :banghead:
Why did you stop beating him

Lol... I was on the other side of my truck. I walked around it at the end of the video.