Alcohol- Yes or No?

I don't think it needs to go dry, but it needs to go sensible. MOST folks can have a few or quite a few drinks without becoming an idiot. Setting up the rules for the few that can't handle it is not the way to go. The rest of us need to help make sure the ones that are acting like idiots don't ruin it for the ones that are responsible.

Not I. Roach maybe, but not me:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Edit: You're the one that calls me at random times late at night:hehe:

:hehe: Every time I go to a concert buddy! It's always a short call though. You tell me you're at the waffle house, I say I'm at a concert and make you listen to part of a song, then you tell me to go **** myself and hang up. :hehe: It never gets old. LOL

I don't think it needs to go dry, but it needs to go sensible. MOST folks can have a few or quite a few drinks without becoming an idiot. Setting up the rules for the few that can't handle it is not the way to go. The rest of us need to help make sure the ones that are acting like idiots don't ruin it for the ones that are responsible.

:clap:

It seems to me like after the trouble caused last year, people were all fired up about not letting things get out of hand the following year and really taking an interest in making sure this sport grows without the bad reputation that is/was starting to take over.

I sure hope that isn't forgotten this year.

Very well put... Some of us drink beer because of how it tasts not to get wild and the idiots that do it to get hammered is what gives the resposable people a bad rep.

:hehe: Every time I go to a concert buddy! It's always a short call though. You tell me you're at the waffle house, I say I'm at a concert and make you listen to part of a song, then you tell me to go **** myself and hang up. :hehe: It never gets old. LOL

:hehe: I'll get you back one of these days

Very Well Put Tim!

What if a keg is discuised as a fuel can?! :hehe:

I never heard of a dry county.. What all does that mean? No bars or anything? Just sounds strange!

No no beleave me I dont drink.. Alot. This is the number one reason why. This happend last year at a truck show I was at in Carlisle pa truck nationals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqN_h7UXI8

Yes thats my truck :bang

The retard is strong, in that one (in all cases). And who was doing the Heller Keller impersonation of throwing a punch.

FYI-

Franklin is a small town....The local authorities are aware of the large crowd that will be rolling in, so If I were drinking, I'd have a DD.........

Has anyone posted this on CF? I feel that is where the message needs to be preached.

:hehe: I'm going to call her a butterface, shes not big enough for me though. If she was cruising the trailer park wearing that I'd be all over her like a rat on a cheeto:hehe:

You'd have to wait for me to finish.

Nothin gets me fired up like the beat up stripper look :hehe:

+1 on that...that's +2 for dry events Total;);)

Chris

+ 3

The retard is strong, in that one (in all cases). And who was doing the Heller Keller impersonation of throwing a punch.

:thankyou2:

Dude looked insulted by those "punches."

Like everything in life, a few out of many make life miserable for all. Some get violent when drinking and need to never touch it again, but most of us have a good time with it and hurt nothing but our livers and bank accounts.

FYI-

Franklin is a small town....The local authorities are aware of the large crowd that will be rolling in, so If I were drinking, I'd have a DD.........

X2 It's a very small town. Not sure how Dennis is planning on getting there from BG-most likely exit 6, But there is 0 room for stupidity.
Maybe the idiots won't get us banned the first year there.

Like everything in life, a few out of many make life miserable for all. Some get violent when drinking and need to never touch it again, but most of us have a good time with it and hurt nothing but our livers and bank accounts.

I have friends like that, and I HATE it. Personally, I've got nothing to prove. I'll never understand guys who walk around and threaten to "beat people up". Sounds to me like something I would have heard at 10 years old, and for that reason it will always seem childish in my point of view. The last time I watched a friend of mine pull this type of stunt I had him tossed out of the bar. Then I went back to havin a good time!

Pick on me all you'd like, I don't tend to get angry. However, if anyone mess with a girl I'm with, or attacks one of my friends, my personality flips.:evil(But thats the way it should be, right?)

Back