Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Santa Gertrudis said:
Can someone remind me how a post named "Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N" turned into "Grammer arguement of the day"? Come on guys, its not that important to correct everyone's grammer is it? Let's start talking trucks again.

it's

grammar

and,it's "dropping" not "droping"...Maybe you should go to spelling class instead of English class.

UNBROKEN said:
Well....well....I can pee farther than y'all. LOL

Come to Wisconsin right about now....we'll have the contest outside, Rich..

I bet you lose....:hehe:

back to topic
dukey did you have fun pulling the head?? Will it all feel like a waist of time when your watching my taillights? hahaha

Ya'll about done with this one, or should we make you your own forum????LOL And don't correct my spelling, where I live ya'll is in the dictionary.

joefarmer said:
Ditto there. Why do I insist on reading this thread??? Oh yeah, it's the middle of winter with nothing else to do...

bradnon.

DUDE, how many times are you going to mis-spell your own name? :hehe:

Ok HouTex, I'm on the floor laughing now. Don't think I've ever misspelled my own name. Maybe it's a poser, I meant poster.

Dayum Peepul!

I've made plans to go to this pull, I just hope they both show, we know Alldiesel will be there though.

How do "we" know this and who is "we"? I'm guessing "we" are the 54 dreamers who voted for Robbie lol.

HouTex said:
DUDE, how many times are you going to mis-spell your own name? :hehe:
I tell you before! I no know my name! I think all this sitting on the beach has something to do with it too.

brandon. <---- HEY LOOK!!!!!11 I GOT IT RIGHT!!! LOL

Not so fast Roberto. You ran your flapper hard before the GAM event last spring and then were no where to be found. You and BlowBy were running scared and decided it would be better to avoid the humiliation and instead hold a "private" session where CF was a configurable option.

Indeed. Why? Is that something special? We met at the dyno two years ago and he got owned. Maybe this summer he can come to the track & dyno and get some seconds lol.

dukey i missed because i was geting my truck ready for diesel power, i think dieselpower was a lil more important than a dynoday, atleast i didn't blow off a dyno to go play golf HAHAHAA

didnt old man mcblowby lay down 726? let me know when you get there. oh but i forgot about the cf! darn. lol dukey just run a time...any time so we know you've actually done something. i'm sure you'll go fast and all... but robbie HAS in a cc dually fode. i think you've gotten so caught up in your dodge world that you've missed the fact that robbie is and has done stuff VERY few in the fode world have. we all picked our poisons here and stuck with it. aside from all your smack talk you at some point need to recognize what he HAS done. its pretty cool. and i'm sure all the dodge and chevy guys who know what kind of work and dedication it takes can respect what he, blowby, dockboy, lott, etc.. have done to make competitive trucks from basically an undergunned start. rant off. cant wait for the race!! lets just do it now. come to fontana... its open year round!

GOLF!!!!! wow, I just dont understand. So those must be the little white balls you spoke of robbie. I thought you ment snowballs, or boys.... tug tug duke. Just pulling your leg. When they throw up a floater I have to swing at it.

Golf???? Does that mean you have some young boy carrying your bag around?

Ok ok ok I quite! Its just too easy.

Good luck to you both.

Patrick