Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
So i have a question?? wat are the weights of these trucks??? and my money in on the most likely lighter Dodge. and duke, if u really need to embarrass him, i have a crew cab Chevy dually that can be gutted to 6500LBS:) now i just need to find someone to give me the 5 grand to make that kind of power them Ferd boys grenade at. cuz i never hear of any Ferds holdin together for that long over 600HP. hmmm colorado, dead of summer, maybe 8 hour trip....hmmm might have to see that happen...Especially to see another ford bite the dust

This is cracking me up. LOL
Maybe we need to add spell check round here. LOL

Bowtie...mine has held for over 30,000 hard miles now.....just sayin'....

Bowtied........Don't let Unbroken fool ya. After smoke'n all that funny stuff he thinks his Ford has 1,200 HP. LOL

We all know it's only making 600+ every day for the last 30k. :poke:

Burner said:
Bowtied........Don't let Unbroken fool ya. After smoke'n all that funny stuff he thinks his Ford has 1,200 HP. LOL

We all know it's only making 600+ every day for the last 30k. :poke:

bull.... unbroken makes at LEAST 2,000 front wheel hp :pop:

UNBROKEN said:
This is cracking me up. LOL
Maybe we need to add spell check round here. LOL

Firefox or IE with the Google toolbar has a built in spell checker that is compatible with boards like this, now don't ask me how it werks cuz i dont knnow LOL LOL

And just how the H E Double hockey sticks did we get to talking spelling and grammer in a smack talk thread??? :what: :rules: :banned:

Billysgoat said:
Firefox or IE with the Google toolbar has a built in spell checker that is compatible with boards like this, now don't ask me how it werks cuz i dont knnow LOL LOL

And just how the H E Double hockey sticks did we get to talking spelling and grammer in a smack talk thread??? :what: :rules: :banned:

Have you read some of the spelling and grammar in this thread?? :hehe: :hehe:

There are little kids right now who are getting their butts spanked because they got an F today on their writing assignment that would compare more favorably to "Gone with the Wind" than the grammatical works of wonder that some of you Einsteins post on here lol.

Last edited:
duke1n said:
There are little kids right now who are getting their butts spanked because they got an F today on their writing assignment that would compare more favorably to "Gone with the Wind" than the grammatical works of wonder that some of you Einsteins post on here lol.

Can you say run-on sentence???? And don't forget the comma he missed, thequotes around "F," and he didnt make it PC so that goes against him too. I aint no english major, so i dont mind the errors if i can understand it.

And rich maybe urs is a freak and arent goin balls to the wall all the time, dont know. but i swore in Houston i heard u had 2000HP to each front wheel in that thing?!

Fri night at the Mile High Nationals is perty cool. Notice how the cars almost beat the sound to you. How many have seen T/F cars run? I like diesels but T/F will give you a new perspective on what power is.

watch

I live 15 minutes from Houston raceway Park...I've been watching AA Fuel cars run since I was a kid it seems. My brother has a suite in the tower...we're there for every national event.
I pissed off John Force one day there..I was under his cars body acting like I was driving it when he saw me and ran me out. LOL Pretty cool pic...I'll have to dig it out one day and post it up.

The shaking is involuntary. Go see them sometime and you'll understand lol.

Back