Almost new Super B Special

BB_Cummins

Has about 3000 miles on it, very little play in the shaft. I put twins on my truck and got rid of the big single. Polished comp housing. Looking to get $1300 with the downpipe and clamp! Text Brett at 847-815-8792 for pics!

Isn't this the turbo you already sold to stacked on CF ? You need to get I touch with him and ship him the turbo he payed for. Lowlife's like you are the reason everyone is so gun shy about buying things off the forum classifieds. Do the right thing and ship the man his turbo.

What a phucking piece of chit! Dude you need to ship this guy his chit! Well he did put his number up.

Last edited:
Yeah it was supposed to ship out a few times. He just got back to me finally a few mins ago and is supposed to ship tomorrow.

That's good, wonder how his sale of his twin turbo piping is going to go after I asked if the special was actually shipped.

Idk Man, he seems like a good kid. I don't know what's goin on.

Just don't get too carried away with giving him/her more and more chances...I had a bad case of that a few years ago, and ended up driving 2500 miles to go get my stuff back from a clown that was pulling the same kinda chit.

Hope you get the turbo, or your money back.

He has been slow getting items shipped out in the past, but has delivered eventually... Hopefully this gets resolved reasonably

His reply on CF:
Long story short I couldn't ship it out(mostly me being lazy) he wanted his money back, figured I'd sell it then ship it off to the new guy and give stacked his money back. Bad month, time and transaction for me. Not something I should be accepting of. Ill make things right.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Back