Almost new Super B Special

mostly me being lazy-what a prick

I think it's immaturity more than anything. He's still a high school student. He drug out shipping a set of injectors my friend bought from him for quite some time

Well I got a turbo but its a silver 62 says right on the tag. Now he's trying to say I'm lying and I sen him a pic of another turbo I had laying around.

And no down pipe.

Paypal mostly.
File a claim against him and get back the money that you paid him through Paypal...then sell the turbo and use some of that money to pay him back the rest of the money (that you didn't pay with paypal) and if there's any money left then keep the rest for yourself.
He gets his money back...you make a little money and then you can buy another turbo off of a non-doucehbag.

Other then the headache of dealing with this mouth breather...everybody's happy then.

Ohhh...then BAN his a$$ from this site when all that is complete.

Paypal mostly.

Always use paypal for the full payment, and make sure it goes through a credit card, not a bank account. Gives you 2 ways chargeback. It's save me thousands of dollars over the years. But it really sucks that people are like that.

Always use paypal for the full payment, and make sure it goes through a credit card, not a bank account. Gives you 2 ways chargeback. It's save me thousands of dollars over the years. But it really sucks that people are like that.

Well if I would have known that I would have done it that way but it was a bank account. I also sent the money as a gift because of the fees and I can't do anything about it. So basically it was a really expensive lesson. One good thing is the silver 62 is in pretty good shape but still not even close to what I wanted or paid for.

Might as well post this kids home address up and maybe someone lives close enough to say hello to him....

when i shipped out my sbs the turbo n packing weighed 35lbs and downpipe another 14lbs, seperate boxes, hes sending u a hx35

LOL Too bad he already recieved the package and it had a S300 based charger in the box...:clap:

There have to be something in the air with people selling stuff cuz what is wrong with people nowadays

Back