Almost new Super B Special

Has about 3000 miles on it, very little play in the shaft. I put twins on my truck and got rid of the big single. Polished comp housing. Looking to get $1300 with the downpipe and clamp! Text Brett at 847-815-8792 for pics!

You're a piece of $hit people like you need to be drug down the highway by their toes

What is this world coming to ppl like this just need to be kicked out there is no reason for this kinda crap glad I didn't buy this from him a few months ago on cf

He sent me a tracking number but now I can't get him to tell me if he sent both the turbo and down pipe in same box.

He got back to me said they are in 2 boxes but it has 1 tracking number. Guess they put both boxes in one box. I hope

Make sure to check the shipped weight....not that it's only 1 or 2 pounds....of packing material only.

Make sure to check the shipped weight....not that it's only 1 or 2 pounds....of packing material only.

Or a brick, or cans of soup. I doubt he would be that dumb after being called out like this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Or a brick, or cans of soup. I doubt he would be that dumb after being called out like this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

You underestimate the stupidity of people.

He got back to me said they are in 2 boxes but it has 1 tracking number. Guess they put both boxes in one box. I hope

I've had multiple packages with one tracking number a few times before, it happens

Back