Anarchy Diesel CSP-5 Beta Testing

Should our testing go to plan, we aim to have a November public release for 06-07 5.9L vehicles

Cheers
Cindy

For EFILive Customers this is a free software update. If you use a professional tuner rather than use our software cost is something you would need to negotiate with them.

Cheers
Cindy

You can use the V2 or an autocal currently. Other methods of switching are in the works.

This what id like to use on Robert Browns truck (Dex's father) can u get ahold of him for tuning?

Taylor, I talked to him a while back. I have not heard from him in a little while, but I will see if I can't get ahold of him.

Is this moving along as planned?

Yes, everything is progressing well with our test OS. Once we finalise a couple more things it will be ready top be ported over to the final few OS's, tested and released.

Cheers
Cindy

Im getting it next week so excited!!!! is there anyway it can be ran with an edge cts insight yet like the duramax guys??

Im getting it next week so excited!!!! is there anyway it can be ran with an edge cts insight yet like the duramax guys??

At this point it will not work with the Edge unit. Given they now support Smarty in their device, there is a number of considerations that would need to be agreed that secures the integrity of our product.

Cheers
Cindy

Let's hope y'all work something out. I've said it before, but for the best digital gauge pack on the market to not be able to control the best tuning on the market would be a sad day indeed.

Drew Tech. Need to get this thing rolling on the Cummins. Already being used on Ford's as this is what Spartan uses as there monitor tuning device. They rename it Spartan Phalanx. Drew Technologies : Home

Drew Tech. Need to get this thing rolling on the Cummins. Already being used on Ford's as this is what Spartan uses as there monitor tuning device. They rename it Spartan Phalanx. Drew Technologies : Home

Appears to be cheaper to add on other sensors than the expandables edge offers. I would switch to that over my cts, i have played with the spartan and like it.

Sent from my F'n space phone

why cant you get the edge to work with cummins efi, it already works with the duramax. and that drew tech gauge is not that great, and tuning a 6.4 with one takes 30min. the edge cts is a lot nicer and more versatile.