Anarchy Diesel CSP-5 Beta Testing

In order for the edge to work, EFI Live would have to give edge the info on they are switching the tunes, it is not done the same way as the DSP-5. Since edge has partnered with Smarty, EFI Live is understandably hesitant to get into bed with edge. It may be possible in the future, but that will be up to EFI Live and edge to sort out.

why cant you get the edge to work with cummins efi, it already works with the duramax. and that drew tech gauge is not that great, and tuning a 6.4 with one takes 30min. the edge cts is a lot nicer and more versatile.

Tuning of a 6.4 system is a little different than others as it has to tune the ECM and the TCM. We are talking on the fly so why would time taken to Dload files matter. I am not understanding how the Edge is more versatile than the Dash Daq. I would take a dash daq over the edge any day. Spartan files do take a long time to dload on the 6.4. Time of download is different with different tuners on the 6.4. Spartan 25-30 mins, SCT 15 mins, H&S after the initial load is on the fly. Back to the Cummins on the Fly. I just wanted to bring up the dash daq because the Insight is already in the loop with Smarty and thought the dash daq woud be the next best thing

damn what the hell is the matter with edge being paired up with smarty smarty will most likely be a dying product in the next few years not?

if the smarty guys where smart they would buy a flash scan and use it to make there tunes lol

03-04.5 guys yes. With Smart's UDC program some guys have commented they like it better than efi.
I have both, but only tune my smarty with this udc. My efi is an autocal, with the cts for monitoring... sure would be nice to tune on the fly with it.

Sent from my F'n space phone

I have UDC, MCC, and EFI live softwares. I don't see how anyone could find either UDC or MCC to be easier to use. However, I started with EFI Live years ago so I am probably not a fair judge. UDC is just plain clunky and hard to use for me. I have seen where some guys are making great strides in improving drive-ability with it though.

It will be nice once all of this is worked out. Hopefully sooner than later but will be great once it is out.

Should be released here shortly this month last I had seen or heard

let me know when yall will be able to do the csp5.. Im ready to get away from smarty and do efi live.

Cindy had said she hoped it would be released last week but they had some minor things that needed to be gone through. So hopefully this week

Can someone clear up exactly how this works..
My autocal has mpg, tow, race. Their not on the fly switchable from one to the other right? I heard that they are variations of one tune, say like a percentage of 100. Is this right, sounds like the POD feature on the smarty possibly.. (just a slight comparison for example, don't hate)

When you upgrade to CSP you will have 1 tune file that has five different settings. There are different maps for injector duration, rail pressure, timing (for all injection events) for each CSP "tune" 1-5. There are some base tables that are shared, but all of the major tables needed to develop 5 different power levels effectively are available. It does not simply adjust based on percentage. If you have ever been around the DSP setup for duramax trucks it is very similar.

Our January newsletter featuring a range of our switching solutions is now available.

More solutions will be featured over the coming months as we work out integration agreements with other providers.

EFILive January Newsletter

Cheers
Cindy

Nice. Good to see. Looks like the DashDaq made the cut. That is an awesome device for sure that many people will be happy with and the powerstroke crowd most definitely is so I think the cummins side will be too.

Last edited: