And again more probs.

If you want to have "your friend" Todd swing by, hes more than welcome.

You are not.

How the hell do you know what I have and what I do, but if I don't have a shop I better stop paying my landlord. I've never met you, never care to, nor do I care what you think. Take a peak in the vendor section of the forum, find one complaint on a set of injectors that I sold. Todd is running a set of my injectors, ask him about them. Chad is at the 700hp mark on a set of my 7x.010's with a 215 pump.

Excuse me for offering to take the time to pop test a set of injectors for a member on the forum that is having an on going problem FOR FREE.

I really don't give a damn what you think, but when you don't know chit, you better check your facts before posting what you "know". If you're just out there to be an asshole, have at it.

Ryan, slow your roll. Coming from a supporting vendor of a site such as this one and from a business stand point ease off the skinny pedal my friend. I understand the jabs that are being taken but lets not get carried away.

Good point Ronnie. I have nothing to prove to Tim anyway, he already said he wouldn't run a set of my injectors if I gave them to him.

edit, mixed up your name, sorry

RCP- I give your injectors a shot if you give them to me! :rockwoot:

NEsmoker- I feel your pain man, I wish I could help ya out but I know a hell of a lot less than you do about trucks!

I just find it funny how you try to play on these guys. You have no shop, and no experience. Do you think it's fair to offer injectors to the people on here, claiming you built them, when you didn't????? It will take me 20 min to drive to your location, show me your injector shop!!!!! Quit playing these guys and giving them false hope, you offer squat!

I have a cummins shop about 35 minutes away thats gonna look at them. One of my buddys know all the guys in the shop and live in the same town so hes gonna take them out there wensday.

Even tho it doesnt seem like im taking any steps forward with the build, i aleast got my electrical crap straightend out today. Wound up being a broken wire and a loose one in the grey pcm plug( not even the one i messed up).

Guys with the autos and 12v tps, since your only using 3 wires does your truck leave tps codes all the time? I have a bunch of codes(expected since half of plugs arent used), but im just curious if tps codes will mess with the tranny and limp mode? Just thinking out loud since i cant actually drive my truck still.

I say let Ryan check them out, free is the right price, if he can't fix them you aren't out anything. And if he does get them to work, should clear up the dispute in this thread.

Guys with the autos and 12v tps, since your only using 3 wires does your truck leave tps codes all the time? I have a bunch of codes(expected since half of plugs arent used), but im just curious if tps codes will mess with the tranny and limp mode? Just thinking out loud since i cant actually drive my truck still.

I use a 12v tps and just ignore the CEL. My tranny has never been in limp mode do to the swap.

Sounds good, i was just curious. Well i pulled the stix again and they are goin back to scheids cause the place close to me doesnt mess with them. Joe at scheids was also wonderning about contamination in fuel being a problem. I pulled samples from the line at the pump inlet and its clean and particle free as far as the human eye can see. I took out a little over 4 gal oil fuel mix plus the full filter.
I checked the timing again with the gauge and it was just a hair more than what i wanted it set at, 34ish, so slipped timing was no problem.

How many times can i flood my engine with a gallon + of fuel befor i start hurting cylinder walls or bearings?