and yet another injector question.....

Customer Service

RacinDuallie said:
I honestly have never known Brady to not make things right, if there is a problem with any of the Industrial Injections Products.

To those that seem to have problems that have aired them here, I ask you- Did you call and talk to Brady himself on the problem ?? Brady posted above that he would in fact- like to hear from you guys. Give him a call and set things straight- Brady will do the right thing when it comes to his products.

I was at my dealer who sold me that cp3 when we called Brady with the problem. He had us run through a series of things to try and isolate the problem with it,... (low pressure at wot,..17.9k was the best) After several phone calls that day and several in the days following I asked my dealer what they were going to do,... expecting they would want to see it and test it and make it right. They did not do anything for me.

I will say 5 mins ago I got an e-mail from Brady wanting to know what the problems were. But the fact remains HE was contacted and HE was the one we were dealing with and I know my dealer buys a significant amt of their products and I didn't feel this was handled properly and for those who think you should just suck it up,... to them I say NUTS!

My dealer has the pump as I have now got a OEM stock pump and FCA that is putting out 21.3k at wot vs the 17.9k. Can't imagine why I would be disgruntled. Maybe you and some others need to put on these shoes and see how you feel bro.

Looking forward to seeing how they NOW handle this. I do commend them for making a move on it even if it is somewhat late in happening.

If it is handled right then you will read that also in future posts.

Brady reached out to you- I'm sure he will see to make things right....

Keep us updated....

DIESEL POWER said:
im guessin that this weekend will end your debate in who in MD has the most HPLOL ...................i sure hope you and your boys are up for a good time!:rockwoot:

TTT ?

Ind Injec cp3

RacinDuallie said:
Brady reached out to you- I'm sure he will see to make things right....

Keep us updated....

I absolutely will. Tks.

Update

OT-OF-Here said:
I absolutely will. Tks.

I've been asked to send the cp3 back to II. I will be doing that very soon. Just updating as some of you have requested.

Pat

DIESEL POWER said:
Waiting on me to reply to that comment? Not quite sure????? I already gave my word I would be there. You have seen what I can do on a single pump. So...why not take the extra long belt off and see what you can do on a single cp3???? ;)

lmills said:
Waiting on me to reply to that comment? Not quite sure????? I already gave my word I would be there. You have seen what I can do on a single pump. So...why not take the extra long belt off and see what you can do on a single cp3???? ;)

but that extra long belt looks cool, dont that add up for some style points?:hehe:

OT-OF-Here said:
I've been asked to send the cp3 back to II. I will be doing that very soon. Just updating as some of you have requested.

Pat
:clap: Let us know the outcome afterwards also. :thankyou2:

Back