Another girl!!

onebadbia

Hey everyone :rockwoot:

I have a 99 cummins 5 speed with stacks, a quad box, silencer ring mia of course and just got done pulling a stock turbo off a 3rd gen and putin it on mine.

Allison

onebadbia said:
Hey everyone :rockwoot:

I have a 99 cummins 5 speed with stacks, a quad box, silencer ring mia of course and just got done pulling a stock turbo off a 3rd gen and putin it on mine.

Allison

Hey, dont I know you from somewhere? :)

DangrousDuramax said:
Yep, I followed you. :)

That's always a good sign.. "Hey I know you... Yea I know that rear.. of the truck I mean!

Good to see ya on here.

onebadbia said:
ya know I have had the creepy im being stalked feeling all day lol never knew it was you though:evil

:hehe: Would it have something to do with being logged in all day? :poke:

DangrousDuramax said:
:hehe: Would it have something to do with being logged in all day? :poke:
lol hey now just cause im a loser and have nothing to do on a Saturday other than sit at home, alone on the computer dosent mean anything.:doh:

onebadbia said:
lol hey now just cause im a loser and have nothing to do on a Saturday other than sit at home, alone on the computer dosent mean anything.:doh:

No, its jsut means your like half the guys on here anyways.:doh: I forgot what half I was in... I think I saw you on Myspace as well. I think you wanted me to add ya, I think.

So.... why is it you're not standing in front of this 99 Cummins in your avatar again?

I'm liking this influx of women diesel heads.

satburn said:
I'm liking this influx of women diesel heads.

X2...this site is getting better by the minute :woohoo:

and welcome to the site...much better than any other site i used to be on or check regularly...lots of know-how and lots of bs...you'll quickly learn to sort through all of it LOL

We got to warn Timmy, soon they will take over the site and leave us in the dust!!!! Or Smoke!!!!!