Another girl!!

onebadbia said:
Hey everyone :rockwoot:

I have a 99 cummins 5 speed with stacks, a quad box, silencer ring mia of course and just got done pulling a stock turbo off a 3rd gen and putin it on mine.

Allison
Hey you are my friend on MySpace!

satburn said:
So.... why is it you're not standing in front of this 99 Cummins in your avatar again?

I'm liking this influx of women diesel heads.
Cause all the good pictures of my truck are on my other computer and that picture was for a calendar on another forum.

GSM-01 said:
No, its jsut means your like half the guys on here anyways.:doh: I forgot what half I was in... I think I saw you on Myspace as well. I think you wanted me to add ya, I think.
I'm not to sure, myspace is the same as my screen name here though

oh fun, more Hachie people :hehe:

I've seen that blue Ford in Ennis at the track before.

I keep hearing about some kid in Waxahachie with a tan 3rd gen cummins that is supposedly wicked fast??? is that the truck with stacks that was on a trailer at Houston?

973604x4 said:
oh fun, more Hachie people :hehe:

I've seen that blue Ford in Ennis at the track before.

I keep hearing about some kid in Waxahachie with a tan 3rd gen cummins that is supposedly wicked fast??? is that the truck with stacks that was on a trailer at Houston?

The tan 3rd gen that was on the trailer belongs to a guy from italy but he is in waxahachie on the weekends, it is pretty quick but he is having some issues with traction that will hopefully be solved soon. Then there is another tan 3rd gen from waxahachie that has twins on it but it is currenty sitting with no trans and he is thinking of selling it.

Thanks for all the welcomes

Yay another girl. its always awesome to get more of em...dont take any of the bs the guys give out here...they're all sweet hearts...some of em just dont want ya to know bout it though.

anways welcome again and have an awesome time on here!!!

Welcome aboard, girly.

Tim, I think Kotex should be calling you about becoming a site sponsor any minute now.

onebadbia said:
The tan 3rd gen that was on the trailer belongs to a guy from italy but he is in waxahachie on the weekends, it is pretty quick but he is having some issues with traction that will hopefully be solved soon. Then there is another tan 3rd gen from waxahachie that has twins on it but it is currenty sitting with no trans and he is thinking of selling it.

I see. I'm from Midlothian...and still go back occasionally to visit my parents. I'll look for all of yall on the road.

onebadbia said:
lol hey now just cause im a loser and have nothing to do on a Saturday other than sit at home, alone on the computer dosent mean anything.:doh:
Thier isn't much to do in Waxahachee:redx: Welcome.

no nothing at all to do lol. In waxahachie you can go hang out in Wal mart parking lot or go to the highclass (sarcasm) bowling alley oh and almost forgot the 25cent car wash.