Another New Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's close but it ain't her. Had me fooled for a bit but I'm catching onto this game now :hehe:. I think if you look closely in at least one pic you might just see a rock on her finger too :kick:. Do the math.

LO...finally people are catching on....though it won't stop them...LOL LOL LOL

Just keep her away from the jungle juice keg... we put a handful of bad decisions into each batch, if we go this year.

For the record, JDwop has the best avatar. That thing is a work of art!

Just keep her away from the jungle juice keg... we put a handful of bad decisions into each batch, if we go this year.

For the record, JDwop has the best avatar. That thing is a work of art!

Haha thanks i enjoy it.

You guys should come up with a kit you mail out to these girls for events...

3 pair of John Deere underware.

1 Confederate Flag Bikini

1 pair of jean shorts (frayed)

17 pounds of make up

1 month supply of 3 forms of birth control

1 bottle of Jack (consumed previous to arrival)

1 introduction video on how to properly mount a stack

Don't forget the conductors hat for when the trains comes threw lol

To bad you guys have to sit and stare at your computer and drule at home you cant meet her in person. Like i have. Shes alot hotter and cooler to hang out with. Some people are just luckier than others i guess. And im not a stalker so shes not creeped out by me.

You guys should come up with a kit you mail out to these girls for events...

3 pair of John Deere underware.

1 Confederate Flag Bikini

1 pair of jean shorts (frayed)

17 pounds of make up

1 month supply of 3 forms of birth control

1 bottle of Jack (consumed previous to arrival)

1 introduction video on how to properly mount a stack

Add to this kit:

5 gallons of isopropyl alcohol to cleans all the drool, piss and hillbilly cum off her and disinfect herself.

4 doses of Plan B (the morning after pill) so she won't take any little "mini me" hillbilly's home with her.

A life times worth of tact.

Some common sense.

14 days worth of Doxycycline, Tetracycline and Ceftriaxone to ward off the STD's.

:cheer:

To bad you guys have to sit and stare at your computer and drule at home you cant meet her in person. Like i have. Shes alot hotter and cooler to hang out with. Some people are just luckier than others i guess. And im not a stalker so shes not creeped out by me.

Its as easy as 1..2..3..:hehe:

rocks on fingers don't mean she can't go out and have a fun time:evil

I'm out all the time, come find me.

Thank you :)

me thinks pangela has done this before

If by "done this before", you mean, given advice to members as to which antibiotics to take, to fend off the critters they've picked up at some event from a dirty little smoke bunny, who's given them something that's got them scared to touch their very own penis, then yes, you are correct.

Stated by one of our very own members: "It's apparent that the male culture loses the thrill of the chase on a classy female, when skanks abound."

If by "done this before", you mean, given advice to members as to which antibiotics to take, to fend off the critters they've picked up at some event from a dirty little smoke bunny, who's given them something that's got them scared to touch their very own penis, then yes, you are correct.

Stated by one of our very own members: "It's apparent that the male culture loses the thrill of the chase on a classy female, when skanks abound."

Damn.....gald I'm not in that group! I do remember you and I talking about a particular girl at TS.

Jim

OMG! this thread is crazy....

The off season must be killing you guys!!! lol

It's just a Girl!! There all crazy!!!

^^^^^ jeezus!! i put up a pic of my girl and damn it was like a herd of fat kids at a cupcake factory! you'd think they've never seen one before!

Status
Not open for further replies.