Anouncing Our New 6.4L High Pressure Pump

Your right working with the cab off is alot easier. I just prefer doing it cab on.

I take the bed off to get to the tank. So I'm sure I'd be all for the cab off as well. Why work in an uncomfortable position if you don't have to...

Tunning right now. Power feels very good but still trying tunning.

We plan on putting the 6.4L on the dyno tommorow. Man that truck is crazy just driving it around. Tried several tunes in it and will be trying more I'm sure. We have not seen the pressure drop at all yet. After we dyno it, we are planning for bigger injectors than what we have now. We plan on finding the maximum that it will go. It will take some time. It's not quick to change injectors. Thanks, Brady

Can't wait to hear the results..

What's the list of mods on this test truck? I skimmed over the thread again, but didn't see everything listed..

Finally got our truck back from the trans shop. I should be done installing the big injectors in it tomorrow. We probably won't be able to hit the dyno before this weekend but the truck will be at the NHRDA race in douglas this weekend.

Any recommended "supporting" mods to go along with this pump?

Any recommended "supporting" mods to go along with this pump?
In Shanes truck we have our largest upgraded Twin Turbos, Injector upgrades, High Pressure pump upgrade, EGR Delete kit, Exhaust/DPF delete. Supply fuel system upgrade and a Fully built transmission (Billet). We are also tuning. Shane knows exactly what size of injectors. I do know they were bigger than I expected to see go in that truck. I will have Shane make a list of exactly what went into his truck. I will post it with hp numbers. Thanks

The truck I built has egr deleted with cfm intake and external gate. Elite work stock turbos, upgraded low pressure fuel system. Ported heads with larger valves and upgraded valve springs, with chromoly pushrods. Built tranny. It has many more small things done to it as well. With 60hp nozzles and an Elite pump it has previously dynoed 680hp. Hoping this industrial pump and the new injectors pushes it over 700hp.

How did the drive go today Mike? Did you get a chance to play with it at all?

How did the drive go today Mike? Did you get a chance to play with it at all?

Truck runs awesome. But it broke the trans again after only 200 miles. Hopefully we can get a trans that holds and get some numbers out of this truck in the next few weeks.

Back