Anouncing Our New 6.4L High Pressure Pump

We have some wastegate issues that we did not count on. We are now revamping the external wastegate with a different brand and setup.

I need to let you guys know that we have new larger high pressure fuel lines made that are working great. We are now putting together a line support that clamps like any other common rail support. These will stop any line vibration or cracking issues that some of you have experienced with other pumps that you may have purchased. Some of you have called and inquired about these products to see if we have been making them or will make them.

We now have them and will soon have the line supports as well. Thanks, Brady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tj-wPvCifI

So help me out here Braidy

I am running two stockers right now.

If I replace the 2 stockers with your 85% over what will my total percent be over factory?

LOL

Seriously dude if the pumps test out ok I want the first ones off the line.

I would say this is more of a supporting mod for huge injectors and very aggressive tuning...Wish we could keep a tranny together long enough to get some real #s but soon enough I suppose

Looks like they snapped the intermediate shaft during testing. Gonna try one more time and then look into another option or 2 that Clint has in mind perhaps.... hopefully will have the truck back early next week?!?!?

lol yeah i dunno from my understanding tho and correct me if I am wrong Dustin but Nitrous comes on a lot later correct? Dads truck is making quite a bit of trq off idle and pretty much through the entire rpm band esp with those huge injectors and that pump. So would it be safe to assume that his intermediate is under more stress than yours is all the time rather than just when you hit your button? Since there arent billet intermediate shafts yet ( as far as i know) that this shaft is going to stay prone to failure until something else is done.

lol yeah i dunno from my understanding tho and correct me if I am wrong Dustin but Nitrous comes on a lot later correct? Dads truck is making quite a bit of trq off idle and pretty much through the entire rpm band esp with those huge injectors and that pump. So would it be safe to assume that his intermediate is under more stress than yours is all the time rather than just when you hit your button? Since there arent billet intermediate shafts yet ( as far as i know) that this shaft is going to stay prone to failure until something else is done.

Pretty funny... oh well. Intermediate shaft sees its most stress durring the 3-5 shift or what you would call going into "4th" gear. Rolling into the throttle in direct gear isnt going to break that shaft, shifting into 4th gear at WOT will. Plenty of 6.4s are making 1000 hp on nitrous without issues, some broken intermidiate shafts were attributed to spartan tuning, but that seams to be a non issue at this point. In all honesty the truck is probably making 725-750 on fuel at the most right now (due to the lack of air) so i doubt that its anything other than that transmissions fault... just sayin.

I would love to be able to try one of these pumps with some bigger nozzles and really see how hard i can drive this single... i think it would help me another 10 feet or more at the pulls... i would get it to the track asap too and see what kinda fuel numbers can be done on these trucks with some air... still gunna need more than turbos i think, head flow is crutial, but im done derailing the thread, im pretty impressed with the pump so far, hopefully we can get a truck to stay together to get real results, unitll then ill keep on truckin.

Last edited:
ok thanks for explaining that. I hope they can figure out what is going on with the Trans soon everyone involved is getting antsy now. Clint wants him to possibly trade in the ford trans and adapt a 48re or the allison to the truck but thats a big project in itself as there are not any adapter plates for that as of yet i believe...

ok thanks for explaining that. I hope they can figure out what is going on with the Trans soon everyone involved is getting antsy now. Clint wants him to possibly trade in the ford trans and adapt a 48re or the allison to the truck but thats a big project in itself as there are not any adapter plates for that as of yet i believe...

Biggest waste of time i have ever heard....Rudy has gone 10.60s in a reg cab on a standard suncoast tranny, shawn ellerton holds the super street record on basicaly the same transmission, in a crew cab to boot, so there is nothing wrong with a 5r110 in the right hands... there is no reason for a 48re or anything else from that matter.

Like dustin said a swap would be useless in your dads truck levi. His truck runs good but not that good. All the issues with that trans are all due to the shop its sitting in. As soon as we get a REAL trans in it there will be no more issues with it. There are alot of 6.4's running way higher horse power numbers with no issues fuel and nitrous. But lets not derail this thread any more.

Im not saying its a good idea just relaying what Clint told us about yesterday.... It will be interesting to see if the 5th tranny will hold so we can get some numbers on this pump and injectors

Back