Any more news of Super Revo?

Cuda

EFIng amazing.
I saw a post a while back from ya Bob, any news that could be shared at this point about it?

think you guys are waiting for a dead horse. If there was such a thing something would have slipped out by now as this has been going on for awhile. Good luck thou!!!!

I'd be more interested in this than the other standalones myself.. a lot of history with Smarty.

There has been so much stuff going on between the 5.9 and 6.7 softwares where we have hit a wall that will be addressed shortly.

The 5.9 test mule is back on four legs so we are good to go to finish the testing.

Marco has a dyno mule in Italy now so we can get the testing done at a rapid pace.

Thanks for your patience as usual.

Bob

There has been so much stuff going on between the 5.9 and 6.7 softwares where we have hit a wall that will be addressed shortly.

The 5.9 test mule is back on four legs so we are good to go to finish the testing.

Marco has a dyno mule in Italy now so we can get the testing done at a rapid pace.

Thanks for your patience as usual.

Bob

This wall. Is this something to do with capacitor capacity? Most juice for the injectors at higher rpms?

I'm looking forward to some good tuning. I have some rattles and chatter that I believe could be solved with some timing changes at lower load levels from what I under stand. Rumor mill suggests we can do this with the super revo.

as of an hour ago Marco says he has the project 50% complete as long as he doesn't change his game plan again.

That's all I have today

50% of what? month? 6 months? It would be nice to know of a ball park time frame.

For those of us whom are tuning new hardware in with the TNT(r) software, if we are maybe a few months away, it would be sweet to not waste dyno time money on old out date software when shinny new is coming.

id like some updated tunning from smarty when i get the new motor and trans put back in the puller. Im running the TNT-R for now had it stack with mp8 but im going to try a DR. Performance race box this year.

Will this be a free update on the website Bob. Will we have to send you the vin again beens some of us done gave you the vin for the TNT-R.

Marco says 1 month

Bob, thats great news!!!

Marco's come a long way from last year when we were discussing Super Revo...I think this will revolutionize the Smarty world!!

Cant wait to start playing around with it!!!:rockwoot:

Can I get on a list for a pre-order? I'll send some cash for a down payment if necessary, assuming it's not going to be $3,000,000. :)