Any more news of Super Revo?

Yo Bob, the 03-04 guys get to play w/ this one too right????

so with this "new product" does that mean it's pretty much the top of the hill for the SO6 performance wise with no more programs in the making for more power and rpm?? Basically wondering if i should sell now and get ready for the new product before the market flods with used SO6's and the price to sell lowers

so with this "new product" does that mean it's pretty much the top of the hill for the SO6 performance wise with no more programs in the making for more power and rpm?? Basically wondering if i should sell now and get ready for the new product before the market flods with used SO6's and the price to sell lowers

Kinda what I was thinking...

I'd guess that's why they haven't said much about it...

great, so the s06's are done? so6 pod supported or no? need to know soon, spring fling is a few weeks away.........:pop:

The s06 and and pod are far from over, the super revo will be another tuning option. Not everyone will need one.

Hang tight please ,

Thanks

great, so the s06's are done? so6 pod supported or no? need to know soon, spring fling is a few weeks away.........:pop:

And my truck is still in pieces....no smarty, no drive shafts, no money...:lolly:

I am looking forward to seeing this new product and I have used my smarty for long enough now it doesn't owe me anything. Like Bob said not everyone will need one of these so I don't think the used market will get to flooded.

Its may be done by weeks end, marco is just finishing up the timing.

I'm confused by this...if its the super revo i would assume its better than the tnt/r? im just tryin to catch up...good to hear smarty is gettin better all the time

lemme crack my knuckles and take a dream at it.........

we all know how great smarty is, and then we looked around and others had buttons, on the fly stuff

poof the pod was born

then we looked around and sure, smarty is the greatest thing on a Cummins ever, but size? keep it plugged in to make changes ? some other guys have buttons, and a neat interface to look at that not only changes parameters, but monitors them as well.

poof I can only imagine what is to be born in the next few days, as I have no inside info at all, but logically it is the next step, to combine the tunes, with the on the fly changes, and monitoring ability as well, in a small on the dash OLED display. living inside this in my dream would be cell based processing, and memory on the order of 20 times what we see now, for plenty of room to store all kinds of tunes. allowing to not only switch on the fly between levels and settings on a tune, but switch between tunes themselves.......

ok I am gonna go to the fridge now and get a cold one, cause I can feel the flames already.

marco will not give up his code to anyone hence the delay on all those options, MADS will do it in house .

thanks