Any more news of Super Revo?

tell her to drive her own truck? :D

You tell her! :hehe:

When traveling to races we often split the driving duties.

On the VP44 trucks, the tuning is/was such that driving with everything set on kill doesn't have the best driveability. On the CR trucks the tuning is such that driving at 1000hp is possible. Totally different then on the VP44's. On a CR even the cruise control works fine at 1000hp. It is nice though to drop it from 1000hp to about 700 for street driving. Mainly because of the throttle compression, and specially when the road conditions are questionable.

Paul

Sounds interesting,glad too see that Marco is still working on new stuff.

ok, this took a nap for a week........ WAKEUP!!!!!!!!!!!! come on throw us a bone....... something....... Dyno Day out in dillsburg is 2 weeks away.

I believe it will be done this week. Marco had to finish the 09 software and he was just finishing the super revo last week. more tomorrow

thank you Bob, on behalf of all the folks going out there in two weeks, I would like to point this out to you, and invite you to this event. A lot of guys run the smarty software, and this event is top notch. the event spans two days and there is lodging around. Bob, come out and spend the weekend! I am sure you will be impressed by the following you and mads products have, and how well they do

here is a link to the event: M-D TDC Spring Fling 2010.... - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Cant wait to see what the latest and greatest from The Master is...Ive got money in the bank slated for this

Hey Bob, are you going to make the short trip up to Mission in may for the races?

Well bob won't make it to spring fling, a lot of stuff going on with this release, he wishes he could be there. well we can hope he can make fall brawl. I didn't get any inside info, but it is close!

if he's got this finished up bob when can a guy pick one up, im ready to buy, the new software in reprogram my S06 in send to another home. Or you guys could do like edge when a guy wants to upgrade give him a break. Just a thought.