Any more news of Super Revo?

What part of Ga are you from? In my 25 yrs of living all over the state I never heard this.

Born in Gainesville....Been in Marietta / Smyrna since I was 1...

Smarty SSR!!! :rockwoot:

had to stay on topic with something!

Its a new product, not used on the S06

new product, like buy a new chunk of hardware, what do we do with the so6's? send them in for credit on the new stuff, what about return to stock before the new item? alot of questions And this coming week better have some serious info coming out.

new product, like buy a new chunk of hardware, what do we do with the so6's? send them in for credit on the new stuff, what about return to stock before the new item? alot of questions And this coming week better have some serious info coming out.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I certainly dont have any inside info, but from what Bob posted on CF, its a new product, as in...your S06 is a new paperweight!:hehe:

Haha, no I plan to get the SSR as soon as its available, but Ill keep my S06. Who knows, maybe Ill swap from one to the other. Depends on what the SSR is capable of, and what your able to do with it. Either way, I have a bonestock 03 with a fresh engine thats begging for some power

Whether they'll offer a trade-in deal or not, I dont know. I doubt it though. Im with you though, eagerly and somewhat impatiently waiting for info. Smartys been good for me, so by default Ill buy anything Marco comes up with

X2 my S06 don't owe me a dime, hands down best mod on my rig. Credit lol that kills me...

ding ding ding, I think swole gets the prize on that one......... lets just hope one of the S's is not really an $

cmon bob what else are you hiding from us, i see that your watching this thread lol....

hey Bob will this be stackable with other products like Smarty SO6, MP8, TST and Dr. Performance or will there really be any need to stack? I have a buddy that may be interested in my TST w/PDA, MP8 and SO6 PoD is reason im asking?

ha, sry bud, but hey, each time we bounce ideas off each other, the chances are greater that Bob can take no more and he will pop and spill the beans........ maybe it has a directional emp pulse on board to disable the truck in the next lane at the tree.....

man i hope this gets in somebodies hands for testing soon. i be down for switchin camps if its more than a few ponies' difference

I'm curious how much peak one could achive over a TNT/R. I don't think it will be "huge". tune just a little less duration to allow for a bit more pressure with an mp8 at 2500+ rpm to work around your ECU's limits might be a the ticket?

But I can only imagine the drive ability and spool up changes that can be tuned in would be night and day.

Can't wait Bob/Marco. This sounds fun, assuming it's not priced like the standalones are. :)