Any more news of Super Revo?

Bernhardreal.jpg

Still has that 3600 rpm dropoff

however the green line is holding very good power out rather far!

Do you guys have plans to make better power nearer to 4000? Hardware hack maybe?

translated -

At all velocities friends ... .. it's done: The go-ahead for the project "HP +1000" has been made and work is proceeding at full speed, so we can imagine in a few weeks ago, the result of countless hours and much money.

First a brief explanation of our projects:
Currently I am with 2 other coworkers, for Bernhard Sammer (already taken part in countless ¼ and 1 / 8 mile race with his Porsche GT2 very successful and gained a lot of experience) and P. Steinböck. a Dodge RAM change accordingly ", he at the end of 1000-1200 will have diesel horsepower. The NOS system is also planned to bring a further performance of approximately 300 horsepower and thus be unique. This car will put everything up to now in the shade, and provide bright enthusiasm and excitement. I would even go a step further and venture to say that it so well in Europe than any road car will be Authorized what can we beat them tuned Dodge Ram on the ¼ mile. Believe me it will be not many race cars that will make it run faster times. The Dodge RAM is used on thousands ¼ miles and 1 / 8 race, and spectators can falter every breath - we are convinced that all of them. After all, who expects it to have that as a 3-ton-powered car is capable of driving such a speed ....?
What will this car so unique is the fact that despite all the renovation work and maximize performance, yet still roadworthy?! Such a thing has never happened before! ! !
But now a few technical details:
As a starting point we use a Dodge RAM 2500 Pick Up, built in 2005 with 325 hp. Of course there are some technical tidbits, all in the matter: namely, among others, mention twin turbos, dual CP3 High Pressure Pumps, Fire Rings, other injectors, camshaft, others up to the racing gearbox ... just a fraction too! As regards the electronic part that helps us a Smarty Revo TNT, the required amount of diesel into the combustion chambers to press.
One thing we can guarantee you now: Technically and visually this vehicle will be unique in Europe
Well, curious?? In the coming weeks I will inform you regularly with photos and further details about the development of the 1000 + cars
The vehicle is currently technically as good as finished, only the finish, we are still waiting for wheels, tires and a few other things

anything about this product?

I am going to buy smarty pod soon like real soon, Should i go through with the pod or wait for this product?

I check the mads news section every day, often, and man there have been a few updates to jr, sr, s67. each one gets me till I read and see it is not the news I am waiting for.

woo hoo, now compatible to cab and chasis trucks........ another "omg another bit of news" moment.... teased yet again. why do I get the feeling I shouldn;t have bought the mp8 today to stack ? gut tells me the new setup wont require anything but itself, srt ( codenamed chuck norris ) isn't even out yet but I hear it kicked a dyno drum out of the floor of the garage and the truck wasn't even runnin yet........

woo hoo, now compatible to cab and chasis trucks........ another "omg another bit of news" moment.... teased yet again. why do I get the feeling I shouldn;t have bought the mp8 today to stack ? gut tells me the new setup wont require anything but itself, srt ( codenamed chuck norris ) isn't even out yet but I hear it kicked a dyno drum out of the floor of the garage and the truck wasn't even runnin yet........

Yup. I just got a Dr. P and about 30sec after the card got run I remembered this and was like "chit":bang

The oem ECM is limited to 24.5k psi (5volt). No amount of programming can accuratly raise that limit. That's were your pressure box comes in. ;). 5,000 psi could mean 50hp bump.