Any more news of Super Revo?

The oem ECM is limited to 24.5k psi (5volt). No amount of programming can accuratly raise that limit. That's were your pressure box comes in. ;). 5,000 psi could mean 50hp bump.

So your saying regardless this SSR wont be able to go above 24.5? Maybe its a good thing I got it; didnt realize there was a limit there. Thanks

If the transfer function of the stock sensor was changed, could there be more than 24.5k?

24.5K is the full 5 volts of the signal and thats all the ecm is designed to handle from that input. So the only way it could be changed is to change the sensor itself so it sends more psi for a lower voltage signal. Its just way easier to get a dr.p or mp8. Back on topic fellas, ANY UPDATES WITH THE SSR BOB???. i dont want this thread to die!

24.5K is the full 5 volts of the signal and thats all the ecm is designed to handle from that input. So the only way it could be changed is to change the sensor itself so it sends more psi for a lower voltage signal. Its just way easier to get a dr.p or mp8. Back on topic fellas, ANY UPDATES WITH THE SSR BOB???. i dont want this thread to die!

its dying.........from the lack of info.

why do people always bump these threads asking for more info as if Bob and/or Marco aren't going to post updates as soon as they come across :confused:

Like its been said every week for the past month......"more info next week"

yup, and usually the info is "more info next week" :)

just saying these threads don't make the stuff get released any quicker :eek:

yeah, we know its not the only thing being worked on, just look at the news page for mads........ updates for everything....... I go there at least three times a day to check for release info.

24.5K is the full 5 volts of the signal and thats all the ecm is designed to handle from that input.

This is not correct!

The rail sensor is a 0-5v sensor with an operating range of 0.5-4.5v. 0.5v = 0.0k psi, 4.5v = 26.1k psi.

What if you could change what 4.5v meant in the computer...say 4.5v=30k psi? That would be changing the transfer function.

I saw an ad at the top of Cummins Forum today that said "Smarty Senior" now available. Maybe that's where SSR came from from the last event a couple weekends ago? Or is that just the regular Smarty?

Marco's dyno tuning with the SSR software is paying hugh dividends. The stock cp3 is running out of fuel. SSR is kicking ass

TNTR_7VSSSRTuned.jpg