Any more news of Super Revo?

Are we going to be able to use our present downloaders? As in a new update? or will we need all new units?

Thanks Bob

Hey Bob,

Glad to hear the info!!! Need to know how to get it and what hardware/software is needed. Already have the 4k tune and is the only thing my truck is "waiting" for.....

You are a great guy . I will always look up to you... literally :bow:

I look forward to meeting you in person some day :Cheer:

Marco says the drop after 3200 is fuel related, the stock cp3 cant keep up. Marco's truck is running Rip's twins with the stock cam.

Is the commanded pulse width from 3200 to 4k the same or does it increase? Because the pump rpm increases with engine rpm you'd think it would keep up as long as the pulse width stayed the same or even increased to a degree. It would be interesting to see if a modified FCA or bolt on pump kit would help maintain rail pressure above 3200. At least it would give you a idea as to what might be the problem for high rpm's on stock cp3's.

You are a great guy . I will always look up to you... literally :bow:

I look forward to meeting you in person some day :Cheer:

:hehe:

Ditto on That!!! Hope you'll be at TS or some Large race this year!

:Cheer:

Man now I'm torn!! I just bought a set of compounds off of Wicked Diesels, along with some 120hp nozzles. Now this is going to be available and I'm wondering if I should have held off on the nozzles and sprung for the new Smarty instead.:bang

How many zeros after that 9??

2 zero's

and more progress is being made....

Just a short update about the SSR.

More tweaking, testing, head scratching, try this and try that....

Average number today is between 660 and 675 Hp depending upon tweaks.
( That's been 38 dyno runs with different SW's today )
Progress is being made! :Cheer: