Any more news of Super Revo?

Its never gonna stop Jason....:hehe:

The first step is admitting you have a problem!!!!!:hehe: :lolly:

Thanks for the update Bob!!

LOL LOLThat's funny Buddy, but talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!:hehe::Cheer:

I would like to hear some specifics. Is this going to be like the so6 with sw# and othr #s to pick from, Or can we pick values for rp timing rpm??

hey bob, i just read on raceway park's site (ENGLISHTOWN) that there having a GM EFI race seies at there DIESEL SHOW AND GO EVENT in june its mostly cummins every year..how sweet it would be to be supporting M.A.D.S finest, and latest tune..

Guys,
sorry for being silent. I'm working full steam on that hugh project the "SSR", Super Sport Revo, for the 5.9L. Dedicated to trucks with extensive modifications only.

What it does in poor words is:
It provides just one base tune that takes care of the speed and rev limiters, boost limiters and several other limiting factors. Then the customer can or better will have to fine tune the truck.

The revo section offers :
1) Timing low load - 50 levels
2) Timing High load - 50 levels
3) Duration low load - 50 levels
4) Duration high load - 50 levels
5) RP low load - 50 levels
6) RP high load - 50 levels
Where low load means partial throttle, High load = WOT.

EACH of these items has 50 very fine steps to choose from.
That makes for 15,625,000,000 possible combinations for each single truck!
Make that times 46 since from 2003 to 2007 there are 46 different
softwares.... I guess that provides you a good idea why it is taking me so long to finalize the project.

That way the software in the ECM can be precisely matched to the needs of that particular truck. The gains can be HUGH. In order to do all that the truck needs to be dyno tested . With an early version of that software I was able to take a race truck from 730ish to 980ish Hp with 28 dyno runs. It is now two years that I'm working on that project, it's been post poned a lot of times, I have changed things completly several times... Right now I'm working on the hopefully last version which is likely to be finished next week.

OK, back to my bit's 'n bytes.

Marco

wow, now that is some serious tuning........ thanks man, hang in there, we know you want it right before you release it.

I REALLY like the fact that it has Low and High Load tuning!!

This will be Great for us Daily Driver / Racer trucks!!!

Thank you Marco and Bob!!!

And, how long is the tune change process? Same as before?

Will we get timing and duration numbers other then a smarty number?

WOT = 100% or a range, like 95-100?

can you offer a non-4000rpm tune for guys without "extensive modifications" ?

I've been running TNT9 for over a year on my "mild" truck, and it's been great... I just wish I could pull some off-boost fuel and bottom end timing out of it :( :( :(