Any more news of Super Revo?

I wonder how many folks will go to smaller injectors now?

I might consider a smaller set of tips if you can gain 150hp over the tnt-r.....

I would have to think that this is as good as you can get with a programmer. Nice work Marco and Bob!
Do the 50 timing levels go in one degree increments? Can you add turning off pilot injection?

Is there a baseline to start with, or somekind of tutorial to base our programming off?

IF we don't know the exact timing number at the very minimum, It'll still be very difficult to size injectors and what not.

little "maps" would sweet.

what was max on that test truck say with tnt/ R ? so we can get a real look at the difference between the two results. max power made with tnt/r. vs max power made with SSR . thanks bud.

And, how long is the tune change process? Same as before?

Will we get timing and duration numbers other then a smarty number?

WOT = 100% or a range, like 95-100?
X2

Is there a baseline to start with, or somekind of tutorial to base our programming off?
X2

awesome work marco/bob. once the product is finished how long does it usually take to release something like this.will it be a couple wks or a couple months?? is there going to be a pre order bob?

what was max on that test truck say with tnt/ R ? so we can get a real look at the difference between the two results. max power made with tnt/r. vs max power made with SSR . thanks bud.

hey mike, i think he posted a dyno sheet earlier...is that what your talking about, tnt-r vs ssr..

George, that dyno graph was on a 600 hp range truck, not a baseline 730 hp truck... but yeah I saw the old graph./

Maybe you should read the thread........

Guys,
sorry for being silent. I'm working full steam on that hugh project the "SSR", Super Sport Revo, for the 5.9L. Dedicated to trucks with extensive modifications only.

What it does in poor words is:
It provides just one base tune that takes care of the speed and rev limiters, boost limiters and several other limiting factors. Then the customer can or better will have to fine tune the truck.

The revo section offers :
1) Timing low load - 50 levels
2) Timing High load - 50 levels
3) Duration low load - 50 levels
4) Duration high load - 50 levels
5) RP low load - 50 levels
6) RP high load - 50 levels
Where low load means partial throttle, High load = WOT.

EACH of these items has 50 very fine steps to choose from.
That makes for 15,625,000,000 possible combinations for each single truck!
Make that times 46 since from 2003 to 2007 there are 46 different
softwares.... I guess that provides you a good idea why it is taking me so long to finalize the project.

That way the software in the ECM can be precisely matched to the needs of that particular truck. The gains can be HUGH. In order to do all that the truck needs to be dyno tested . With an early version of that software I was able to take a race truck from 730ish to 980ish Hp with 28 dyno runs. It is now two years that I'm working on that project, it's been post poned a lot of times, I have changed things completly several times... Right now I'm working on the hopefully last version which is likely to be finished next week.

OK, back to my bit's 'n bytes.

Marco

I would hope this would be some sort of progressive controlled set up, where we could have it ramp up from low load # to high load # and be able to adjust that ramp rate according to boost and throttle input.

Maybe you should read the thread........

Yep out of the 276 posts I missed one part of the sentence. I'll try to be perfect like you in the future.

Onto the second part of my question, will there be somekind of tutorial to help the "fine tuning"

I would hope this would be some sort of progressive controlled set up, where we could have it ramp up from low load # to high load # and be able to adjust that ramp rate according to boost and throttle input.

Exactly. Not just low and high load. Something is regards to TPS would be great.