Any more news of Super Revo?

Man now I'm torn!! I just bought a set of compounds off of Wicked Diesels, along with some 120hp nozzles. Now this is going to be available and I'm wondering if I should have held off on the nozzles and sprung for the new Smarty instead.:bang

Its never gonna stop Jason....:hehe:

The first step is admitting you have a problem!!!!!:hehe: :lolly:

Thanks for the update Bob!!

dang bob ive bn pming you for TNTR since ive done cam, springs, and everything. ive got a big sled pull comeing up and would love to have 4k or something better lol

I just checked my email accounts and nothing from weartherby or john weatherby appears.

Might want to forward what you have to my email account on my website.

Thanks

found this but it does me no good

Here is the message that has just been posted:***************ok thanks bob for replying. ill get it loaded and see what happens. i pmd you about the tnt r about a month ago so if you need any info give me a shout. my trucks getn everything done to it this weekend so in the next few weeks i will be ready to twist 4k. iam gunna baby it a while tho lol

yeah, he needs to send you his vin number..... (i'll take a pm about any trade in program info Bob, thanks.

I'd be defiantly interested in a trade up as well. Otherwise, anyone interested in an S-06? :shake:

Hope you get the hook up danny.. The big stix and twins would be complimented nicely by the SSR i believe.