Any more news of Super Revo?

Bob,

How will this be dispersed?

Give both of your nuts. Your first, possibly second born child. Your truck vin number and all the mods done. Wait 3 weeks and hope he returns your message. If no response, repeat the process. I will keep my SO6 with one of the beta tunes, I never was able to get the TNT-R from him.

What? Really? You do know you make boxes for Dodge's right?

SRT = Super Revo Tuner

SSR is also a line of Super Swamper Tires, if that matters, b/c I know when I here SSR, Swampers come to mind.

Give both of your nuts. Your first, possibly second born child. Your truck vin number and all the mods done. Wait 3 weeks and hope he returns your message. If no response, repeat the process. I will keep my SO6 with one of the beta tunes, I never was able to get the TNT-R from him.

I don't have a dog in this fight......I'm happy with the standard Revo. From the info that I have heard, you should be able to get the Smarty SSR alot easier, since money will be involved.

dealings with Bob have been fair to date

No problems here, lovin TNT-R. Took less than 24hrs to get it, now thats great customer service!

I need to buy another Smarty for my father, he lost his and has to go through emissions in a couple weeks. I was hoping to buy SSR for myself and give him my Smarty. I am ready to buy.