Any more news of Super Revo?

This is great news Bob,, has Marco mentioned anything about rail pressure... is the smarty going to do it better this time, hence eliminating the need for a "stack"

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

When will we get a look at this little beauty?

The super revo is not the monitor with all the bells and whistles. The Super revo is the dyno tuning software for the guys that want to tune their trucks.

Lets wait until Marco makes his announcement please.

Let's have more Info, Less Waiting !!!!!!!

well I walked out on the limb, the limb didn't look that small, but I guess i been puttin it away pretty good for winter............... CRACK ! I guess the bells and whistles monitor is next. on the list.

The Super revo is the dyno tuning software for the guys that want to tune their trucks.

I've been waiting for something like this for the Dodge's. Too bad it'll likely be awhile for the 6.7s!!!

Keep up the good work guys!

w00t! I figured as much as well. Be nice to push or pull timing here and there where needed.

Put me on the pre order list ;-)

why would you need to change tunes? I honestly don't even see the need for the POD... :eek:

if you have the right tune on the truck, why would you want to change it? :confused:

lemme crack my knuckles and take a dream at it.........

we all know how great smarty is, and then we looked around and others had buttons, on the fly stuff

poof the pod was born

then we looked around and sure, smarty is the greatest thing on a Cummins ever, but size? keep it plugged in to make changes ? some other guys have buttons, and a neat interface to look at that not only changes parameters, but monitors them as well.

poof I can only imagine what is to be born in the next few days, as I have no inside info at all, but logically it is the next step, to combine the tunes, with the on the fly changes, and monitoring ability as well, in a small on the dash OLED display. living inside this in my dream would be cell based processing, and memory on the order of 20 times what we see now, for plenty of room to store all kinds of tunes. allowing to not only switch on the fly between levels and settings on a tune, but switch between tunes themselves.......

ok I am gonna go to the fridge now and get a cold one, cause I can feel the flames already.

why would you need to change tunes? I honestly don't even see the need for the POD... :eek:

if you have the right tune on the truck, why would you want to change it? :confused:

Because I have a heavy footed girl friend... :hehe:

Paul