Any updates on the ADII?

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Are there any updates on when the AirDog II will be available? I canceled my order, but still plan to buy one when they are available.

I will go check that for you. We are waiting on a 1 part to be shipped to us. The unit works great. I will be so glad when we get the parts. We have many pre orders to fill. We will finally have a step forward in the Powerstroke world. Ill find out some details today and post them!!

I'm also just about ready to buy one. If my FICM hadn't crapped out on me yesterday 50mi. from where I have my work done I would have been ready to buy today. So I'll wait for another paycheck first.

Guys shoot me an email over to anthony@pureflowtechnologies.com. Give me your Name number and all that good stuff. I will send everyone an email and mark you guys down because we have a long list waiting and the sooner I can get you on it the better. This doesnt mean you are committed to buying by any means. Please send me an email over. Thanks

Guys shoot me an email over to anthony@pureflowtechnologies.com. Give me your Name number and all that good stuff. I will send everyone an email and mark you guys down because we have a long list waiting and the sooner I can get you on it the better. This doesnt mean you are committed to buying by any means. Please send me an email over. Thanks

email sent!

This may be a dumb question, but what is the difference between the air dog I and II? Flow ratings? Also whats the running price for an AirDog II?

:thankyou2:

So has the price come down a bit from the initial quote of $700?

Any idea on how long the wait is going to be? This money is burning a hole in my pocket and I'd hate to spend it on something else!

Back