Any updates on the ADII?

Well fellas. Im trying to wait as long as I can so we can fill everyones order at the same time. We have shipped some AirDogII for the Fords. There are still some fine tuning on parts that have to be done to each part. We are getting good parts and we are shipping. However we are not shipping them same day or next day like we do the regular AirDogs. AirDog II systems for the Dodges are good to go and selling like hot cakes. I will keep you updated as more info gets to me. Thanks

airdog II 135

i tried to order a airdogII 135 for a obs ford and have been told for a month now it was going to be out every fri. now a week from this fri. what's the deal with everything being help up?

even to order replacement filters was going to be 2weeks.

can anyone give a reasonable answer for the jacking around? i hear about changing warehouses but why treat customers like that. don't take the order like everything is great to have to call back in a few weeks to get told next week...... next week....... next next fri.:doh::doh::soap:

i tried to order a airdogII 135 for a obs ford and have been told for a month now it was going to be out every fri. now a week from this fri. what's the deal with everything being help up?

even to order replacement filters was going to be 2weeks.

can anyone give a reasonable answer for the jacking around? i hear about changing warehouses but why treat customers like that. don't take the order like everything is great to have to call back in a few weeks to get told next week...... next week....... next next fri.:doh::doh::soap:
Gosh hopefully this is taken care of by now. Give me a call. Ill give you a little something extra for the confusion. I apologize.

Back