Any updates on the ADII?

Ok fellas, sorry for your delay. Ive got many of your emails. One thing I forgot to have you guys say was your Year, Make, Model of truck. My mistake. So.... Im going to address all AirDog II's right now. And then let you guys ask questions. Here goes nothing!

Dodge AirDog II systems are ready. We ship as many as we can make each day. With the demand of regular AirDog extremely high as well, we usually ship same day to 3 days after the order. Business has doubled here since December and we are under the same man power. The guys are working very hard back there to fulfill everything. We do our best to ship same day. SOMETIMES it just cant happen. AirDog II systems for the Dodge are $599. So bring on the AirDog II Dodge orders!!

Duramax AirDog II systems are ready as well. We designed our own fittings to make the install on the Duramax as easy as it gets!! I think you guys will be very pleased with the kits for the Duramax. Charlie goes out of his way to make everything as simple as possible. AirDog II systems for the Dodge are $599. We are ready for you Duramax orders!!

Ford AirDog II systems, which is what in my mind is the biggest anticipated item we have. You guys have been filling my inbox, filling my email, and filling my voice mail wondering when it will be ready. So as some of you may know. We are waiting on 1 part to be machined to complete the Ford units. We are in line to have them done. We are just waiting our turn. We have everything designed the way we want it. After we get our sampled machined parts this week. With our ok, they will complete an order of 1000 parts in a 5-7 day turn around. So that gives you a little time frame on them. These systems range from 55-75psi depending on what model you choose. Those of you who have emailed me. Your information has been taken down and you will be contacted when the systems become available.

Feel free to pm, email, or call me if you have any questions. My email address is anthony@pureflowtechnologies.com. My cell number is 573-694-5155. Feel free to call me at a reasonable central time (I'm not an early bird). Thanks

I thought the Ford AirDog II was supposed to have an adjustable regulator. What are the different models to choose from?

Ok fellas, sorry for your delay. Ive got many of your emails. One thing I forgot to have you guys say was your Year, Make, Model of truck. My mistake. So.... Im going to address all AirDog II's right now. And then let you guys ask questions. Here goes nothing!

Dodge AirDog II systems are ready. We ship as many as we can make each day. With the demand of regular AirDog extremely high as well, we usually ship same day to 3 days after the order. Business has doubled here since December and we are under the same man power. The guys are working very hard back there to fulfill everything. We do our best to ship same day. SOMETIMES it just cant happen. AirDog II systems for the Dodge are $599. So bring on the AirDog II Dodge orders!!

Duramax AirDog II systems are ready as well. We designed our own fittings to make the install on the Duramax as easy as it gets!! I think you guys will be very pleased with the kits for the Duramax. Charlie goes out of his way to make everything as simple as possible. AirDog II systems for the Dodge are $559. We are ready for you Duramax orders!!

Ford AirDog II systems, which is what in my mind is the biggest anticipated item we have. You guys have been filling my inbox, filling my email, and filling my voice mail wondering when it will be ready. So as some of you may know. We are waiting on 1 part to be machined to complete the Ford units. We are in line to have them done. We are just waiting our turn. We have everything designed the way we want it. After we get our sampled machined parts this week. With our ok, they will complete an order of 1000 parts in a 5-7 day turn around. So that gives you a little time frame on them. These systems range from 55-75psi depending on what model you choose. Those of you who have emailed me. Your information has been taken down and you will be contacted when the systems become available.

Feel free to pm, email, or call me if you have any questions. My email address is anthony@pureflowtechnologies.com. My cell number is 573-694-5155. Feel free to call me at a reasonable central time (I'm not an early bird). Thanks

That is meant to be $599!! My mistake.

I thought the Ford AirDog II was supposed to have an adjustable regulator. What are the different models to choose from?

Such as an AirDog 100 or 150. Different models. They do have adjustable regulators.

:poke: So did you get the sample parts in?

Well the sample parts that were to be delivered Monday/Tuesday. Will be delivered today. They were next day aired to us. Depending on when we get it today. It will be checked out and order will be placed for 1000 parts if the sample is good. This will then take 7-10 days and then we are ready to roll!! Anybody has any questions shoot me and email over to anthony@pureflowtechnologies.com

Well guys and gals. Good news and bad news. We got our samples back last week. Inspected them very closely. However there are some things that need to be fixed to satisfy our needs. So 1 or 2 very minor things are going to be corrected and a new sample is going to be made. Luckily it isnt much at all. Bascially a couple burs that need to be removed on each item. Other than that everything looks very good. I will keep you updated on its progress. My email address is anthony@pureflowtechnologies.com if you have any questions. Thanks

Sweet. I just hope this $ hasn't burned a hole in my pocket by then!

I'd rather have it right and installed in my truck than further out. ;)

Well guys and gals. Good news and bad news. We got our samples back last week. Inspected them very closely. However there are some things that need to be fixed to satisfy our needs. So 1 or 2 very minor things are going to be corrected and a new sample is going to be made. Luckily it isnt much at all. Bascially a couple burs that need to be removed on each item. Other than that everything looks very good. I will keep you updated on its progress. My email address is anthony@pureflowtechnologies.com if you have any questions. Thanks

what does this mean for those who already have one ? Are there burrs that may come loose ?

Well if they are ready or not, Im not gonna be buying one for a while. I found other things I want to buy. Ill buy one down the road, but Im tired of waiting. Nothing against AirDog, just this money is getting HOT in my pocket.

Go ahead and take me off the reserved list

Back