Anybody got an Idea? 05 won't start.

UPDATE:

4 injectors are junk, the other 2 are leaking all the time.

Pooter said:
Damn, that sucks!
From when the cp3 grenaded?

we don't know. one of the injectors we got back from schieds looked like this:

file19.jpg

we had to have one over-nighted to us.....

so we are thinking that maybe Scheid jacked us up.

i was gonna say i bet injects after reading the 4000 psi i bel;ieve it takes a bit more than tha to even make the injects fire...

bones said:
i was gonna say i bet injects after reading the 4000 psi i bel;ieve it takes a bit more than tha to even make the injects fire...
FYI per Cummins manual....must see a min. of 1450psi before a CR injector will fire. 4 of them have body issue's. 2 are leaking fuel by the seats. They could be cracked from earlier damage that didn't show up at Schied's. I know Phil has tried every box out there. Or they could be damaged from something going through them. Buying a brand new set from Dodge in the morning.

Snedge said:
Did you get that thing running yet ?

Sootman picked up new injectors this morning. I talked to him at 9 and he said he was about to start on it.

It lives again! 7 weeks since I have been able to drive my truck is finally over

2001shrtbedcmns said:
just curious...whats the bill for all this?

not as much as it should be....cause sootman is a good guy and is willing to help. He isn't chasing every dollar possible.

hey Idaho.....i'll give ya penny for your thoughts, cause thats all i have left to my name after this 7 week ordeal!

oh yea the truck goes on the rollers tommorrow morning too LOL

Bobby will definately take care of you. Glad to hear yall got it running Phil.:rockwoot:

Well great. Like I said before, those injectors are pesky. Let us know how it dynos with those stock injectors.

Glad to hear it's running. Now, tell bobby to wave his magic wand and get mine out of the shop to. LOL I'm anxious to see the dyno results with the stock injectors. When are the big ones going back in?

BgBlDodge said:
Glad to hear it's running. Now, tell bobby to wave his magic wand and get mine out of the shop to. LOL I'm anxious to see the dyno results with the stock injectors. When are the big ones going back in?

next week.

Phil's truck is finally running. Come and get it before it changes it's mind!:hehe: It has got some nutz, but definately needs more fuel. I am curious to see what it does with the stock sticks. Phil you need to upgrade the program on this Diablo. It has a slight stumble off idle when you rev the engine and it cleans up way to quick. Max rail pressure on the stock CP3 was 22300 psi after I worked it over it goes to 25600psi and holds. It's ready for some real sticks.:woohoo:

sootman said:
Phil's truck is finally running. Come and get it before it changes it's mind!:hehe: It has got some nutz, but definately needs more fuel. I am curious to see what it does with the stock sticks. Phil you need to upgrade the program on this Diablo. It has a slight stumble off idle when you rev the engine and it cleans up way to quick. Max rail pressure on the stock CP3 was 22300 psi after I worked it over it goes to 25600psi and holds. It's ready for some real sticks.:woohoo:

order the nozzles, let's do it next week. The diablo will be update tonight in Huntsville on the way back to college station.

This felt like a soap opera .... :hehe:

Congrates on getting it running again .... :rockwoot:

KillerQuad said:
This felt like a soap opera .... :hehe:

Congrates on getting it running again .... :rockwoot:

Yeah and I'm the star!:hehe: LOL He is on the road right now going to get some more fuel for that turbo.

sootman said:
Yeah and I'm the star!:hehe: LOL He is on the road right now going to get some more fuel for that turbo.

Didn't work too well. I lost rail pressure with that new tune somehow....switched back and had my rail pressure back. It was idling at like 4k maybe....and wouldn't go over 20k WOT. Earlier it was 26k+ psi. So i switched back and it appears I have normal psi again....but if it idles for longer than 30 seconds, it sounds like it has a big cam in it. Like we found earlier, thats all in the Diablo. I don't like this Diablo....really wish I had scary larry back!