Anyone going to Alvarado Tx Feb 23

dead screenname

Anyone going to the pulls in Alvarado Feb 23, Valair will be there showing off thier new 2 plates and giving away a $500.00 gift certificate towards any clutch they sell.

Unless time off work and a plane ticket magically appears in my hands, I'll be there.

Looking like an 80% chance the family and I will be there -- driving down from Oklahoma!

crewgirl said:
Unless time off work and a plane ticket magically appears in my hands, I'll be there.

That doesn't make sense... lol

I wish I could go but I have a lot on my plate right now, it would be awesome to go again though!

I will be there...if the weather is nice, i won't even show up in my duramax. custom 63 VW will be the choice

Ill be there, hoping to be able to pull if i can allocate the right tires. Def gonna be a blast to be had.

I can be at Diamond W in under an hour......

I was hoping to be able to line up a trip to either Bakersfield or Phoenix for that weekend. That isnt going to happen so it looks like I'll be able to make it to Alvarado.

i plan on being there with my dually. if the turbos show up in time. other wise i will just have to watch.

HELL YA!! Unfortunately non of my wonderful co-workers would swap shifts or trade days, so forced me to burn a couple vacation days -- but the family and I will be there and I'll finally be getting chipped!!!

Should get the hood on the Antique tonight or next.. and it will be ready.. A few little things to get the 1st Gen ready.. Will be there with both...
Bryan

Still not sure. If i do show up i am not going to pull. I am pritty sure that i will break something. Upgraded the rearend but also added some HPs from last time and still dont have a traction bars.

Still not sure. If i do show up i am not going to pull. I am pritty sure that i will break something. Upgraded the rearend but also added some HPs from last time and still dont have a traction bars.

Last time I heard "I'm just here to watch.." you won the burn out contest!!! There is going to be a pull in Pritty (Sp??) in early April.. TTTPA has not decided on the rules yet..

Actually, the 1st gen is still up in the air too.. I'll be there for sure with the tractor... We'll see..
Bryan

Looks like the 1st Gen is not going to make it... Also got a message from Cody (owner of the Blue two tone 1st Gen) that he probably was not going to make it either...
I'll be there at 10-10:30 with the Antique.. and watching or help with the trucks...
Got to go load up...
Bryan

no truck carnage that i know of, except excess clutch smoke which isn't unusual. Watching the half tons pull was interesting LOL

someone else will have to give some numbers....Buck's gray truck did good, but no one is shocked by that...its Buck

whats up with the tan 3rd gen 4 door short bed....i guess converted to a dually?? wasn't this truck at houston as a single wheel??

haha, I got vids of every pull -- it was a blast -- the family and I were there for our first truck/tractor pull experience...

what about teh white dodge dually that finally got to run on its third try? lol can you say ooooops bout the sled's brakes being set? ouch!

and dayum those tractors were loud! the kiddos didn't like those too much