Anyone going to Alvarado Tx Feb 23

haha, I got vids of every pull -- it was a blast -- the family and I were there for our first truck/tractor pull experience...

what about teh white dodge dually that finally got to run on its third try? lol can you say ooooops bout the sled's brakes being set? ouch!

and dayum those tractors were loud! the kiddos didn't like those too much

haha the white dually.....thats Lynn Chupp. He was helping with the sled and his son was pulling....him and the sled operator are buddies, they might have been messing with his son on purpose :hehe:

Yes, very loud. They don't interest me though.....i'd rather see the trucks pull that come straight off the street.

The 2.8 trucks were a lot closer than I expected.. Everyone ran good.. We left as they were pulling the final round.. (mod/SS?) before the pull for fun..

Those those tractors loud??? they are only 410cid.. limited to 6000 or 6500rpms... loud is 4 running 500+ cubes blown on Alcky...

lmao -- well it was loud enough for the baby to start crying everytime one of them fired up -- we kept trying to cover his ears and even walking outta the arena -- but to no avail.. was loud to him :)

and tahts funny about the son pulling! hahaha -- that all makes sense! LOL

we had fun, just wish we had known who everyone was so we coulda introduced ourselves... but it was fun and I bet we make it down again sometime :)

and if anyone wants my video, just give me a shout :)

hey did anyone get video of the pull and or the dyno night?(besides the ones on ODRA site) just lookin for more....

Buck! What's the verdict? Did you kill it completely or is it fixable?

And sorry, I forgot my camera both nights :(

hey did anyone get video of the pull and or the dyno night?(besides the ones on ODRA site) just lookin for more....

I have a video of your grey truck pulling on my cell phone....not sure how to upload that online.