Anyone have experiance with sunoast trannys?

Thanks for the info! im goin to go with the suncoast tranny in two weeks. and I have a smarty now but they are saying to go h&s because its better for the tranny and overall better. so how is h&s and what do I go with. And what is efi live. Thanks for info everyone

I've been pretty happy with revmax.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I installed the transmission and so far it has been great! couldn't ask for better I have pics of the install just need to figure out how to upload them on here

Last edited:
All i can suggest is read the warranty the company offers before making this kind of investment, this way you know what they have to offer if there is an issue. If you don't like the terms then look at the next brand are just stay stock. I don't right the rules man I'm just a tester for them.

The question was asked and i simply gave my opinion of what some of the known issues with this tranny were.

At the end of the day the transmission company has done its job to build a tranny that is capable of holding X amount of power. Its not their problem if tuning jacks them up, although they usually warranty them anyway.

My best advise is to make sure you use a reputable tuner that has many happy customers. Proper tuning is the life of the 68rfe!!!

Towing is not an issue with the Mega! What has been your issue on the ones you've had?
What kind of trans tuning do u recommend for prolonging the 68rfe? Or is there a tuner that u wanna give a shout out to that does good work?